What Lego set did you buy today?

I am curious too.  He might have bought them online, but definitely not today or last few days.

i bought it today. would you like to see the confirmation? or may be i can post the picture when i get them.

apparently stoopid TRU and TARGET both ship from east coast for me for {exclusives}

Or employees taking advantage of their status.

Or gift card schemes involving multiple retailers.

There are probably other systems we never thought of.

To sell for no profit?  $200 is nearly 50% off for three sets that have only been released in the last three months.

Earlier today I was complaining about the lack of deals so I ventured out only to come back with the following:

1x Winter Village Market @ MSRP + retro spacemen bonus

5x LOTR Black Gate @ $29+tax

2x Cargo Truck @ $19+tax

I need to make a gameplan for the double VIP points and Holiday set #1 next month.  

Edited by zskid00

for those doubters,

refer to attachments and i rest my case....

Did Sopwith also go in stock on Target this morning? I notice they have it listed at $129 now (you paid $99?) and am wondering if they just raised the price today.

Also curious, why did you black-out the quantities and $$ cost in the images? Seems a tad bit odd since there is nothing private there.

I decided to bite the bullet and buy a WVM. I was planning to wait until October, but I'm not sure it will last that long!  :scratchhead:

my personal thinking says this set will be around till at least november. but its just me and my feeling no inside information.

yes i know its been out from major retailers but doesn't necessarily mean anything. just like VW camper came back with a big bang after and still being out/away from majority of retailers. its showing itself once in a while :D...

my personal thinking says this set will be around till at least november. but its just me and my feeling no inside information.

yes i know its been out from major retailers but doesn't necessarily mean anything. just like VW camper came back with a big bang after and still being out/away from majority of retailers. its showing itself once in a while :D...

You're probably right. But I'm not going to risk it again after the exo suit/research institute fiasco. Better to be safe than sorry. Plus I'll still get the retro spaceman for this month. Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to get for October...