What Lego set did you buy today?

I just took another short drive and picked up two more $49 sail barges. The Walmart app showed they were in stock, but they were nowhere to be found. Luckily the toy department manager and two of her minions were doing a reset. I showed them the app and asked if they had them. They went in the back and came back about five minutes later with the two barges in hand. I was in the right place at the right time.

I also passed again on four more $49 AT-TE's, but did snag three more $29 black gates.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Sa-weet haul!

Trek are you flipping these, or holding for Christmas?

What are your and everyones thoughts on flipping or holding the Tumbler?

eBay had some at 300 or under but is going up again.

The LEGO Shop at Home website says in stores in October so it does not discuss online.

Most Lego stores are very clear that they will not mail order ship the tumbler and either pickup in store or order online which you cannot right now.

My first reaction was flip.

Though when I see them I probably will want to keep one.

Appreciate your advice and others...

• Like 1

are $49 at-te's a bad deal? already at close to $70 on amazon... i got 2 today from walmart along with $49 barges. i think ive been to 10 walmarts in the last 24 hrs, only 2 worth anything....

It's a nice build, but I don't see the minifigs holding the value much over $100 for this set.

The S@H website says in stores in October so it does not discuss online.

Most Lego stores are very clear that they will not mail order ship the tumbler and either pickup in store or order online which you cannot right now.

Personally, I'd rather flip things from stores like Toys R Us and not waste my up to 5 credit w/ S@H or LEGO Store on flippable items.

The LEGO Shop at Home website says in stores in October so it does not discuss online.

It is getting difficult to obtain, but very easy to flip.

Originally I planned to flip at Xmas and just put them up at $285 and figured if they sold they sold.  Well they did sell and wound up selling 10.  I picked 2 up in Charlotte this past weekend and haven't found anymore since.  With the double promos on them at the times I bought was not bad (got 3 damaged box with the extra 500pts so that was another $25 off those).  I feel another wave will hit before Xmas so I could stock back up.  Could be wrong but I can't see a decent amount being available before the Xmas season, then selling out again and doing quite well during the holidays. 

Cheapest tumbler on ebay right now new is $300 free shipping.  I wasn't planning on flipping this but if I see one in store tomorrow, think I gotta do it.

I would, its easy money on a new product and that doesn't happen often and it'll be available again.  Just hot right now and tough to come by.  Some stores were only getting 4 per truck so thats helping keep them up right now.  4 in a week doesn't last long when everyone wants it.