What Lego set did you buy today?

Got a few Pirate Ship Ambushes and Ninjago Sonic Raiders from a Walmart clearance

Picked up an A-Wing from Amazon Warehouse for $17.

(Yes, I know the A-Wing was on clearance at Walmart earlier in the year, and I purpose chose to ignore it then.  I finally caved and bought one, because I just want to build the dang thing.  It's my favorite Star Wars ship).

Ordered a Santa workshop and a friends advent (I have 3 girls) for the promos

Not much below retail but ordered from Walmart 2x lex power armor ($15) and 2x artic batman ($17) and a bane vs tumbler ($33)

(I'm new and haven't found any of these on markdown and usually can't even find them at all, so these are the first ones for my collection)

After hearing some disappointing news today, I consoled myself by buying an SSD. Have now volunteered for a few hours overtime tomorrow morning to help pay for it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Brickpicker mobile app

I am sorry to read that. Hope building the SSD will help you bring your thoughts on something else.

• Like 1

Stopped by a TRU Express near my house.  They had the 9463 The Werewolf for $12.48.  Took it to the register to pay and it rang up $0.03!  My jaw dropped.  The sales associate said it was probably because it was an older set.  So I immediately started price checking other sets.  Two other sets rang up at $0.03... the 9496 Desert Skiff and the 9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Fighter.  I bought everyone they had.

In total I got:

(5) 9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Fighter

(15) 9496 Desert Skiff

(1) 9463 The Werewolf

All for a grand total of $0.63!!!!!!!

In other news... I did go to one of my local LEGO Stores and picked up  my first 76023 Tumbler.

• Like 9

Stopped by a TRU Express near my house.  They had the 9463 The Werewolf for $12.48.  Took it to the register to pay and it rang up $0.03!  My jaw dropped.  The sales associate said it was probably because it was an older set.  So I immediately started price checking other sets.  Two other sets rang up at $0.03... the 9496 Desert Skiff and the 9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Fighter.  I bought everyone they had.

In total I got:

(15) 9496 Desert Skiff

(1) 9463 The Werewolf

In other news... I did go to one of my local LEGO Stores and picked up  my first 76023 Tumbler.

You do realize the frenzy that will ensue now?

They should have just handed you their cash register.

In total I got:

(15) 9496 Desert Skiff

(1) 9463 The Werewolf

amazing! lots of profit to be had right there!!!

In total I got:

(15) 9496 Desert Skiff

(1) 9463 The Werewolf

0.5 euro...it would NEVER happen in Europe...

Expanded my T1 count to 6, 2 from Amazon in 2013 and buying 4 recently with the all freebies it seemed like a perfect time to buy them.  Just waiting for the ban hammer to fall.

My price per is 97.03 from Lego points and other shipping discounts from Amazon.

This does not include all the freebies which will further reduce my cost basis. 

Is 6 enough...no not from my experience of ONLY getting 6 10210 and wishing I had bought dozens.

Only have 6 GE's.  Better than none I suppose.

I will have plenty of Deloreans for trade I think I bought 16 of them before they got scarce.

Picked up some Series 12 from Walmart, only one I had found them at.  Smooshed and ended up with 12.  Some are very easy, like those with tiles, some I had a harder time with, especially since I don't like to sit in the aisle and smoosh for an hour.  I ended up with 10/16, getting an extra Pizza guy and Goddess, which I plan on hoarding.  She is an amazing figure, along with the Hun Warrior. The Hun's cape is not the cloth like SW capes, but soft like the fabric from the T1 Camper for the raised roof(the orange part). 

Also, while I think the female Dino Hunter is an absurd figure, she has leg printing on the side of her pants like cargo pants.  Pretty cool, I had never seen that before.