What Lego set did you buy today?

Picked up 12 last night. 16 more this morning.

post-39356-14108701350674_thumb.jpg

Out of the 12 I opened last night, I only have one duplicate.  I got three of the Battle Goddess.

I also got 1 each of the: Wizard, Fairytale Princess, Space Miner, Lifeguard, Prospector, Jester, Rock Star, Genie Girl, and Spooky Girl.

I really like all of them so far.  I will update the list once I open the other 16 later today or tonight.

Edited by TWO2SEVEN

Picked up 12 last night. 16 more this morning.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1410870123.601208.jpg

Out of the 12 I opened last night, I only have one duplicate.  I got three of the Battle Goddess.

I also got 1 each of the: Wizard, Fairytale Princess, Space Miner, Lifeguard, Prospector, Jester, Rock Star, Genie Girl, and Spooky Girl.

I really like all of them so far.  I will update the list once I open the other 16 later today or tonight.

spookey girl should be a great sell this halloween!

Bought 7 Mixel Series 1 at MSRP from Toys R Us today.  They were hanging under Mixel Series 3 signs.  Think that is a good deal.

Will scan the other 2 local Toys R Us based on this.

I checked out at electronics and then on the way out I saw boxes of Lego give away at the front desk.  I said since I spent over $30 can I get an ARC-170.

They pulled out the 40055 Pumpkin poly and handed it to me.  Is that a free give away promotion?