What Lego set did you buy today?

Finally had some luck with Craigslist.

Saw pictures of pieces of ninjago dragons in a box. Paid $20. Included 95% of the pieces for 2509 earth dragon, 2507 Fire Temple and 9441 Kai's bike. Will maybe spend $10 on missing pieces to make them complete.

And just picked up a new 75020 Jabba's sail barge for $65

Benny spaceship for $65 and ATAT for 87 at TRU with no tax

2 more Research Institutes (plus tax)

Finally purchased a small PAB to help finish market street - that was a good find.

Passed on city garage at $95 - coupon wouldn't work on it and it was cheaper before and my trunk only fits so much Lego + luggage.

This TRU had a TB at $300 - someone must have bought it then realized it was 25% overpriced (or overvalued by 20%, depending on your math preference)

Ex Astris, Scientia.

Was browsing the Lego store today and had to do a double-take when I saw a Fire Brigade on the shelf. Needless to say, I grabbed it immediately and asked one of the employees how this was still there and he said someone returned it and that they apparently don't look on ebay. The box had very slight creasing, but the seals looked intact. So I found a new condition retired set for msrp, got VIP points for it, and a Mini Cooper poly bag. I'd call that a win.

Congratulations!! Dude, that is a killer find. Very cool.

I'm not a real investor, I just love this site for helping me find deals for my personal collection.

So I went big today amd bought a pet shop, palace cinema and Parisian restaurant. Because of this site, I applied for the TRU card a few weeks ago to take advantage of the 25% coupon and 10% Thursdays. I was just playing around and was surprised to see that the 15% off code I got with the credit card worked on the exclusive lego sets at TRU.com. So between that code, the 25% off staple gift cards and then the current 15% off twosmiles gift cards! I got these for a little over 30% off. A huge chunk of my wants in one blow!

• Like 4

12 chima 2 in 1 super packs (66474) for $5.50 each... Anyone that lives near toysrus 7960 connector dr. Florence 41042 still has 15 of these for that price!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I am within an hour but it is Sunday, I am tired and planning to watch Transformers 4 today for the first time before it goes out of theaters in my area later this week.

So today I am going to pass. I should make the trip.... Please be kind if commenting about me spending 3 hours of my life watching movie 4.