What Lego set did you buy today?

This is how I found my JPs and HD earlier this week. Gotta love Mom and Pop shops during times like this.

Can you get me a space shuttle for my son if it's a good deal? :)

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

It's MSRP, $29.99.  That's up to you to determine if it's a good deal or not. ;)

I stopped by the Mom & Pop pharmacy to pick-up the Deluxe Brick Box (5508) for $49.99.  I thought I snapped a picture of it on the shelf, but didn't have it when I got home.  They were doing inventory, so I was sneaking pictures.  Pretty much all of these are MSRP, except (6166), which is $39.99 for some unknown reason.

They have 2 Helm's Deep and 2 Jabba's Palace.

Now that's my kinda pharmacy lol, I can't even remember the last time I saw the clone trooper battle pack at the store

I stopped by the Mom & Pop pharmacy to pick-up the Deluxe Brick Box (5508) for $49.99.  I thought I snapped a picture of it on the shelf, but didn't have it when I got home.  They were doing inventory, so I was sneaking pictures.  Pretty much all of these are MSRP, except (6166), which is $39.99 for some unknown reason.

They have 2 Helm's Deep and 2 Jabba Palace.

Heartlake Stables, Adventure Camper, Stephanie's Cool Convertible, Log Cabin, Police Helicopter old as the Death Star itself, the last Police Station with a couple baseplates, Helm's friggin' Deep, and so on. Dude, that's just awesome.
  • Like 2

i was staring at that police pursuit and put it back ... so lack luster ... what are your thoughts on investment?

Agreed on this one. I passed up at least 15 of them today at 50% off. Nothing special stands out with this one. Great price for your personal collection, but spend those investing dollars elsewhere. Leave 'em for the kiddos.

• Like 1

i was staring at that police pursuit and put it back ... so lack luster ... what are your thoughts on investment?

You pretty much get it for the truck in dark red which is big from the front angles but seems short and stubby from the side to back. The flatbed could have been longer to make the vehicle look more realistic in the overall proportions I think. It was one of those sets overpriced from the start for whatever reason I have no idea other than the inclusion of those few dark red pieces of which are limited to rare like those mudguards, 2x1x2 slopes, and 4x6x2/3 wedges. I'll admit this crook's torn-up prison garb is one of my favorites in these lawbreakers attire.

From my ten minutes of searching through the bin, I have the 7161 Gungan Sub, the 5978 Sphinx Secret Suprise, 7316 Excavation Searcher, Aquazone sets, and Rock Raiders sets.

Nice! At that price, that`s an excellent deal. Love the RR sets, even though they aren`t worth much, they`re nostalgic. Adventurer sets are always great, I wish Lego explored themes like that today. If they ever brought them back, I`d be doing cart-wheels haha. 

Did my round today checking out mom's and pop's toyshops in a 80 km range. Spend half tank of fuel.

I only bought a 4202 Mine Truck which was reasonably priced and a lego storage head (size L) to store my polybags.

I passed up on about 5 3677's (red cargo train). They were just a bit to expensive for me to buy as investment. I asked for a little discount but negative.

I picked up the 60058-1: SUV with Watercraft  today at Toys R Us.  It reminds me of my old Jeep and the two jetskis my family used to have.  It will also go well with my Camper Van and Mountain Hut.  I got TRU to match the $15.99 price from Amazon, they had it for $21.00.

• Like 1

I stopped by the Mom & Pop pharmacy to pick-up the Deluxe Brick Box (5508) for $49.99. I thought I snapped a picture of it on the shelf, but didn't have it when I got home. They were doing inventory, so I was sneaking pictures. Pretty much all of these are MSRP, except (6166), which is $39.99 for some unknown reason.

They have 2 Helm's Deep and 2 Jabba's Palace.

you must live in BFE cause I haven't seen a lot of those in a while! Wow! I'd jump on those stables and campers for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 1

Picked up 4 arctic batman's at Target for 50% off.  They were hiding behind some sail barges, not sure if they just got forgotten back there or if someone was trying to stash some.

Sounds like someone is trying to stash them for later. I tried that with a Aviation Adventures. I was trying to see if they would make it to 70% off, but it never made it. Who knows, it may be another Brickpicker who stashed them.

You pretty much get it for the truck in dark red which is big from the front angles but seems short and stubby from the side to back. The flatbed could have been longer to make the vehicle look more realistic in the overall proportions I think. It was one of those sets overpriced from the start for whatever reason I have no idea other than the inclusion of those few dark red pieces of which are limited to rare like those mudguards, 2x1x2 slopes, and 4x6x2/3 wedges. I'll admit this crook's torn-up prison garb is one of my favorites in these lawbreakers attire.

I saw 2 on the shelf at Wal-Mart tonight.  I picked up another Turtle Lair for $34, but I left 2 $54 Batcaves that looked a little worse for the wear.

Picked up 18 Ewar's Acro Fighter and 2 Republic Frigate polys for $.87 each.  Also picked up a Razcal's Glider I found hidden for $2.50.

Got a Helm's Deep at TRU today. $80 after tax. I'm out of town and come to this location often. I've seen it there for months, but at $149. I was surprised to see it still on the shelf. They have a Ghost Train for $49, but still thinking about that one.

So lucky...I'm jealous.

I was at Target and put some clearance Batman sets behind some Star Wars crap while I ran to the ATM. They were gone by the time I got back.

Ouch. That is very disappointing. I can stash some sets for a few days until they are found, but it seems like more and more people are learning the tricks that resellers have been using for a long time. I can't stash anything now, since other people/resellers find it before I come back.

Picked up 4 arctic batman's at Target for 50% off.  They were hiding behind some sail barges, not sure if they just got forgotten back there or if someone was trying to stash some.

I was at Target and put some clearance Batman sets behind some Star Wars crap while I ran to the ATM. They were gone by the time I got back.

Why do I sense that these two posts are related...lol.

• Like 3