What Lego set did you buy today?

I'm at toys r us in Canada now. I'm having a hard time deciding...attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker1405736093.275553.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker1405736122.394929.jpg

I ended up buying the last 9472 Weathertop, a 9463 werewolf and a 9461 swamp creature at 20% off TrU inflated prices.

Then I hit my lego store and picked up a 10242 Mini Cooper along with 2 Mini Cooper polys (now that's great customer service) all for my personal collection.

Yesterday - I've officially gone over to the dark side and purchased my first pink boxes.

3x Olivia's house

4x Ariels Magical Kiss

4x Cinderella's Dream Carriage

All 36% off, hoping for a christmas flip.

Today - wife sent me to Target for household supplies, came home with:

3x Aviation Adventure - must be returns because they were gone last time I checked

1x cargo truck, 1x stunt plane, 1x police pursuit - for the kids

All 50% off.  I think she's learned by now that if she sends me on errands I might come home with Lego lol.

Also ordered the mini cooper.  I was going to wait on this one since I'm not really keen on the mini mini cooper freebie, but I know that I'm probably going to want it anyway since I have the VW displayed with the mini version.

• Like 1

another 3  batcaves for $54 at walmart.  Nice mint boxes.  

also another GE from shop @ home (12th ordered online from LEGO Shop at Home this year) showed up - awesome :)

Found a new walmart about an hour from home that had more clearance lego than i had seen ever at a WM.  All Hobbit stuff which is outside my focus though if this stuff gets to 50% (currently 30%) i would have to think about it.  There were like 50 Attack of the Wargs and escape from Mirkwood spiders each on their own shelf lined up - weird.  also had 70 Friends 2013 $9.99 packs but not at a discount - Mia's Magic, Emma's Karate, Stephanie Soccer - left all of these - will go back in a month and see if they have been reduced.  

Guest TabbyBoy

Just been away for a few days so I ordered a Mini Cooper as soon as I got back today. Limit was 1 but it comes with mini-Mini and Chima (yuk!) promos. This is to build and I'll buy more to invest depending on the VW Camper's performance.

Just recently moved out of SoCal and apparently not many investors where I am now- picked up 6 Robie Houses from 3 local B&****** for average of $135 each after coupons and Raise GC.

Nice find. I can't believe there is some place where they're still on the shelf.

Nice! I hope to acquire some TMNT sets myself.

Yeah like the majority of people I ignored them at first but after checkin out the show nostalgia hit me because I was huge on tmnt when the 2003 animated series was going on and the more I checked them out the more I liked them since they're so different and creative, they just really stand out so they ll be a fun addition to my collection :D

• Like 1

Yeah like the majority of people I ignored them at first but after checkin out the show nostalgia hit me because I was huge on tmnt when the 2003 animated series was going on and the more I checked them out the more I liked them since they're so different and creative, they just really stand out so they ll be a fun addition to my collection :D

I grew up on the late 80's and 90's original cartoon and these sets and minifigs are the closest I'll get to turtles in Lego form. I have to admit, the new series is actually quite good and it's written well. I need to get the first wave of sets but I'm trying to buy some exclusives before they go eol.

I grew up on the late 80's and 90's original cartoon and these sets and minifigs are the closest I'll get to turtles in Lego form. I have to admit, the new series is actually quite good and it's written well. I need to get the first wave of sets but I'm trying to buy some exclusives before they go eol.

That's awesome man! It's obvious we grew up in different eras but it's cool how we share the same appreciation for ninja turtles. they definitely knocked the minifigures out of the park and the majority of the sets are really neat looking! My favorite for wave 2 is either shredders lair or the turtle sub. Being into the ninja turtles line now makes me jealous about how some people were able to get the shell raiser for $18 during the crazy target clearance at the beginning of the year haha