What Lego set did you buy today?

Stopped by TRU this afternoon armed w/ a $100 gift card (that I got for $65 on ebay a few weeks back after using ebay's $20 coupon), $15 in rewards certificates, a 25% coupon, and the 15% coupon.

Got a Benny's Spaceship and another MBA Inventions set (love the boxes for these sets).

After applying all the coupons (cashier had manager override the 15% b/c it wouldn't work on the MBA, so it got applied to Benny, in addition to the 25% already applied to Benny :drinks:- thanks stupid TRU computers), rewards, and 10% for creditcards, total comes to $90.32.  Partial pay $1 on cc, 89.32 on my $100 gift card (x .65 = $58.06 out of pocket).

TL/DR--Benny Spaceship and MBA Invention for 59.06 out of pocket using combo of rewards, coupons, gift cards, and cc discounts. 

After applying all the coupons (cashier had manager override the 15% b/c it wouldn't work on the MBA, so it got applied to Benny, in addition to the 25% already applied to Benny :drinks:- thanks stupid TRU computers),

Nice move. Where did you get the 25% coupon? Also, fine prints on 15% coupon says no combination with any other offers. How do you stack both 25% and 15% coupons? 

Picked up 3 Melting Room Sets (70801) for $11.05 each at Target.  I have been looking for individual The Lego Movie minifigures and haven't had much luck finding them for a decent price.  I figured if nothing else I can part of all three sets, two sets of figures, and keep Emmett and Wyldstyle for my collection.

Target put Architecture sets on 30% clearance. Not very appealing, but Included in this were my favorite 21002's which hav already been 70% off for months. After Redcard discount, picked up another 20 at $3.98 each. That brings me up to 110 of these. Factoring in profits from sold units, my total investment in this stash is $90. Also found 2 Power Armor Lex for $8.30 ea.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Target put Architecture sets on 30% clearance. Not very appealing, but Included in this were my favorite 21002's which hav already been 70% off for months. After Redcard discount, picked up another 20 at $3.98 each. That brings me up to 110 of these. Factoring in profits from sold units, my total investment in this stash is $90. Also found 2 Power Armor Lex for $8.30 ea.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

wow where is this? very good grab...

target in my area don't get any architecture or for that matter they never have any lego that are more than 5 let alone 20...

I bought 2 76009 Superman Black Zero Escape for $11.98 each!! Not bad when they retail for $19.99 and I think the retail price at the Target I went to was $23.99. This wasn't the usual Target I go to and I'm glad I stopped by this one today. They were the last two on the shelf. All the other clearance stuff had been ransacked. They did have a City Jeep truck set that was maroon color for $10.xx but that was pretty much it. They had a decent clearance on other non Lego items as well.

I know this Superman set isn't all that great but I figure I can sell them at retail or for a little more than retail and still make money off of them. If anything, I can keep a set for myself and just keep the minifigs. I still think I got a great deal.