What Lego set did you buy today?

That set is pretty bad A! Does the motor actually run?

No motor or power functions. I am going to try and put in one of the pullback motors I have from the 42011. That thing realy moves but is probably half the weight of the Hot Rod. Now to find the Cargo Plane 42025.

Over the past few days I've purchased:

10030 Star Destroyer, complete with instructions but no box - $345 shipped ($300 selling price plus $45 shipping/insurance)

and

10175 Vader's Tie Advanced, complete with instructions but no box - $195 shipped ($175 selling price plus $20 shipping/insurance)

...both from the same brand new, zero feedback Bricklink seller. Seller seems totally legit, pics look good...so either I've struck gold or I'm getting royally screwed (and I'll avail myself of Paypal's buyer protection). I'll find out in a couple days when the 10030 shipment is due to arrive.

I'm a bit leery because my previous "too good to be true" BL experience - a $250 used/complete 10019/Tantive IV - turned out to be a total mess, though I did ultimately get my money back. We'll see. Got my fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 1

Over the past few days I've purchased:

10030 Star Destroyer, complete with instructions but no box - $345 shipped ($300 selling price plus $45 shipping/insurance)

and

10175 Vader's Tie Advanced, complete with instructions but no box - $195 shipped ($175 selling price plus $20 shipping/insurance)

...both from the same brand new, zero feedback Bricklink seller. Seller seems totally legit, pics look good...so either I've struck gold or I'm getting royally screwed (and I'll avail myself of Paypal's buyer protection). I'll find out in a couple days when the 10030 shipment is due to arrive.

I'm a bit leery because my previous "too good to be true" BL experience - a $250 used/complete 10019/Tantive IV - turned out to be a total mess, though I did ultimately get my money back. We'll see. Got my fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Wow I just sold a sealed 10175 for $550

I have been clearing out inventory, mainly small slow growing sets. I told myself I wouldn't buy more sets that I had no interest in owning. That didn't last long and now I have two Pirate Ambushes and two Batcaves on the way. Dang you Amazon!

Looks like I have my nephew covered for his bday and xmas. He loves his LEGO crazy uncle.

A few things over the past couple days:

Amazon WH

Pet Shop (Like New)- $126 after using some points

eBay

Town Hall (New) - $155 after using eBay bucks

Target

Arctic Batman x2 - $9.98 ea

Grand Prix Truck x2 - $12.48 ea

Passed on Lego Movie Castle Cavalry @ 50% off---just doesn't seem to move off the shelves 

TRU

Invention MBA x2 - $44.98 ea

• Like 2

bought today ...

3x stunt plane 60019: $9.98 ea

2x jet rocka 44014: $17.48 ea

3x family house 31012: $48.60 ea

1x batwing battle over gotham 6863: $9.40

2x constitution train chase 79111: $47.10

not bad at all ...

In Europe we can only dream about sales like that! Well done!

bought today ...

3x stunt plane 60019: $9.98 ea

2x jet rocka 44014: $17.48 ea

3x family house 31012: $48.60 ea

1x batwing battle over gotham 6863: $9.40

2x constitution train chase 79111: $47.10

not bad at all ...

Where did you find the Constitution Train Chases? I thought they'd been cleared out months ago.