What Lego set did you buy today?

I'm another jealous Target shopper where all my stores are still 30%.

I almost walked out of TRU empty-handed and remembered reading about the Chima 2-in-1 super packs (thanks guys!!).

My store has it listed at $109.99, but I scanned it and it rang up at $33. Add 10% off with the CC Thursday deal & $5 TRU coupon, I got 2 for quite the deal (~$27 each). I'm not that excited about Chima, but any Lego at a good deal is exciting. :P

Went out to various TRUs, Targets and Walmarts that we don't usually go to:

Target: 

Found 2 boxes of Lego Movie CMFs: Felt until I found some I was missing like Shakespeare, and Mrs. Scratchenpost.

Disney Princess polybag, which I've never seen: 30116

Picked up the Stunt Plane 60019 for 30% off.

This Target had a ton of City sets on clearance but I'm still not sure about them.

Walmart:

I found 2 of the Series 1 Mixels.

Walmart 2:

I found 1 more of the Series 1 Mixels.

Toys R Us:

2 Friends polybags.

Can breathe now. Did a store search at TRU on July 2 and only one in the country was showing 10221 Super Star Destroyer in stock. They had it sitting in the back storage room because "it's too expensive to display, and no one's going to buy it." Worked out a store-to-store transfer but didn't say anything on the forums because I didn't want anyone to swoop in and nab it. Overpaid - full TRU price $499 - and the box's condition... Well, it may have dated Chris Brown. But the interior boxes were still sealed; popped a couple open just to be sure the instruction manual and mini figs were there before I bought it.

Seals were 41R2, and the set came from the Bloomington, MN store. Now I have one to keep for investment and one to play with... Er, I mean, display,

• Like 2

Can breathe now. Did a store search at TRU on July 2 and only one in the country was showing 10221 Super Star Destroyer in stock. They had it sitting in the back storage room because "it's too expensive to display, and no one's going to buy it." Worked out a store-to-store transfer but didn't say anything on the forums because I didn't want anyone to swoop in and nab it. Overpaid - full TRU price $499 - and the box's condition... Well, it may have dated Chris Brown. But the interior boxes were still sealed; popped a couple open just to be sure the instruction manual and mini figs were there before I bought it.

Seals were 41R2, and the set came from the Bloomington, MN store. Now I have one to keep for investment and one to play with... Er, I mean, display,

That is some serious sleuthing! Well done!

How do you look for items in a specific store? I've seen where it says "in stores only" but clicking on that does nothing.