What Lego set did you buy today?

I've been successful using 20% off coupons along with 2 x  $10 off $50 coupons on items $80 - $100, just saying.

Every time I try in that price range it doesn't work for me, might depend on specific item and store.

Also, Legodelorean, most of the time you can just bring the coupon codes into the store and not hte physical coupons.  Some coupons are once per rewards account, so subsequent coupon usages you might have to ring without the rewards card.

Messaged a seller who had an auction end that didn't sell.  Offered them $80 and they accepted, plus $12 shipping.

Just curious, how do you have them do it for you? Set up a private listing? I have wanted to message sellers about this before but often they're clueless on how to go about selling it to me.

Just curious, how do you have them do it for you? Set up a private listing? I have wanted to message sellers about this before but often they're clueless on how to go about selling it to me.

Either a private listing or just a new BIN with a pre-arranged time and you just gotta be the first on the trigger. It takes some extra time (and not everyone goes for it) but can really pay off.

Bought second hand the following sets

7019, 7094, 8877, 7048, 7037 and 4997

So all castle and 1 viking sets and one creator. Have to check if complete or not (worries about that when i got home and looked inside the boxes).

Boxes rather ok. Instruction ok.

Pricetag

It wasn't a private listing, he just listed it again at $80 auction and then ended it after I bid, accepting the highest bid.

Bought another load of 50% off Lego at Target this morning:

2x Lion Chi Temple

6x A-Wings

4x Spider homing droids

4x corporate tank droids

The homing and tank droids I'll probably part out, sell minifigs and then the set separately.  Will hold onto the rest.

Bought some stuff for the kiddies as well, they've been wanting to build up a castle army.  Their cousin gave them his old castle lego sets so they've been creating "middle zeeland" in the basement.

A few more of the large 48x48 stud gray base plates for them to build on.

10x forest ambush

3x gold getaway

Went on a Target Clearance search today at 6 stores and I found mostly 30% off Chima sets. I also passed on some Creator Aviation Adventures for @$41. One Target had all their Architecture sets at 30% off but passed. These were a few of each of the Space Needle, Sydney Opera House, Big Ben and Empire State Buildings. I decided to check Walmarts too and found 5x 6860 Batcaves at one for $54 ea. I grabbed them. They were starting to clearance Sailbarges for $94. All other WM had zip. Long day for 5 Batcaves.