What Lego set did you buy today?

3 hours ago, Brystheguy said:

If you're going to correct them on LEGO, you have to use the correct form of aisle!

Grammar police are only allowed from the OP not every subsequent post.  So please go back to the Lego/Legos post and find another error it should be easy as I use an iPad and just type whatever auto populates. If you can’t find one then I will throw you a bone: That @Brystheguyis a real DN ;)  

• Haha 1

On 9/18/2021 at 4:51 PM, coelian said:

Saw a bunch of 40426 Christmas wreaths at legoland,picked up the lot for a qfll. 

Seal code is 33O1 meaning week 33 of 2021 from Billund?

Don't see any of them online except at SAH Australia, in legoland they were only available in 2 shops (not the main one).

5 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Found a lone Mickey Mouse Art Set on the shelf at a Walmart that I know was cleaned out by a fellow BP'er awhile back.  Unmarked, wouldn't scan in app, but rang up at $60.

Yesterday I was at a department store and I noticed the mickey art sets and the mickey/Minnie set has a good layer of dust on them, tells me I should avoid them for my market at least. 

Got Bulldozer and several other items at local Lego store this morning. They were limiting all purchases on new releases to 1 item per person. Almost everyone was grabbing the little Cindy castle and the Santa Sleigh. Those are gonna be hot, hot, hot. Especially the sleigh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yannou002 said:

Hi guys! I can get my hands on the 10232 sealled for 320 dollars, good or bad?
Still getting to understand the good ideas from the bademoji23.png

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Well, it’s selling on eBay in US for $370-$390 with free shipping. So right now you’d prob break even. So not a great deal to flip. Prob better places to invest $320 in my opinion. But you wouldn’t lose money on the deal either. And it’s value should only increase. 

• Like 1

Both for personal builds:

76386 HP polyjuice potion mistake: $13.99 (Kroger Marketplace - several sets are 30% off)

30465 Technic helicopter polybag: $4.99 (actually $2.99 as I cashed in a $2 reward at Meijer). Such an awesome polybag!

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, yannou002 said:

Hi guys! I can get my hands on the 10232 sealled for 320 dollars, good or bad?
Still getting to understand the good ideas from the bademoji23.png

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

$320 for a "new" palace cinema is....ok. not great. always check bricklink, but I've seen a lot on local sites for around $280/$300. But regardless, $320 is certainly not bad. Don't pay over $350 for a new one or $250 for a used one.

• Like 1

$320 for a "new" palace cinema is....ok. not great. always check bricklink, but I've seen a lot on local sites for around $280/$300. But regardless, $320 is certainly not bad. Don't pay over $350 for a new one or $250 for a used one.

Great build but watch out for the brittle reddish brown issue. I put it together a couple years back and had a couple of reddish brown parts that broke on me that I had to grab from my bulk to replace.
  • Like 1