What Lego set did you buy today?

1x Roller Coaster (w/Space coin) and 1x Corner Garage (w/Octan coin)

Side note: ordered with “x2 VIP points”, only regular vip points showed up in the cart but I ordered anyway. Took a screenshot and sent an email to CS. That was all around 5:30-6:00am (EST) today. Looked back at my order on my Lego account and it says the order was placed yesterday. Weird. I’m sure CS will get it ironed out but it’s another step one shouldn’t have to take.

Double VIP picked up first round a couple of large sets, Star Wars Mos Eisley Cantina, Corner Garage and Ferrari 488.

Second round probably will pick up the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 and Imperial Star Destroyer.

May pick up some smaller sets as well but we'll see on the second round goes first :)

• Like 1

Saw this lot posted on OfferUp for $100, that Triceratops is from the recently retired JW set - it's going for $30 on it's own on Bricklink, so I went for it. Haven't fully uncrated it yet, but it's definitely got an HP Great Hall, a Garma Mecha Man, and a 75218 X-wing with Biggs. So, a good buy!

ae09bb3da531412e9dddd8b0bf972955.jpg

• Like 4

Hopefully I can complete the LOTR collection at a reasonable cost as these have shot up in value in recent years. So far, I was able to score these this month locally. I paid $60 Canadian each for 9470 and 9471 and $15 Canadian for the 79005. In USD, that's 73 cents all together.

IMG_0075.thumb.JPG.d7fcd73366781fa85961b24c8eef9825.JPG

Edited by lebrick
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

Swung down to local store today to grab a SW set and Tat promo - Saw the Looney Toons CMFs, I must have been under a rock, didn't even know they were coming out. I'm apparently very bad at all this. ;)

Local LEGO Store was already sold out of them, a few customers were asking about them - I see still available at lots of online retailers.

I dug them overall. I don't usually collect the Minifig series, but may make an exception for these.

Not a set, per se, but all the rare or unique parts for the LEGO House exclusive Duck and Brick Moulding Machine sets arrived from Bricks and Pieces (also a couple rare ones for the LEGO House Dinosaurs and Tree of Creativity).  

Now to pull together the common pieces and build these exclusives!!!!

image.thumb.jpg.7be41a88c9ac4cd393941f7509d58c26.jpg

Edited by thedingman5
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, hockeypunk05 said:

You wouldn't, by chance, have a copy of the part numbers from bricks and pieces would you?

Sure.  For the prints I bought extra; you can find the needed inventories on Brickset or Rebrickable.  Only the prints and the lime green doors / frames are truly exclusive at this point.  But the rest are relatively rare.  Forgive any typos below...

6295144 - Technic 5M Beam

6310196 - Yellow plate w/hole

6172458 - Brick w/cup for ball

6248940 - Plate 1x2 with 2 teeth

6337194 - Frame 1x4x6

6313781 - Flat Tile (printed set name)

6313780 - Flat Tile (duck eye)

6116265 - Parabola 6x6

6339889 - Flat Tile (printed set name)

6337191 - Glass Door for Frame 1x4x6

6314067 - Plate round, with 4x4 hole

6252809 - Brick 1x10

6331225 - Rocket step small 1x1

6132375 - Technic brick 1x8

6307931 - Gear middle ring

6339892 - Flat tile (lego house bag print) on brown

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, hockeypunk05 said:

You wouldn't, by chance, have a copy of the part numbers from bricks and pieces would you?

Not sure what your after, but I just entered the set numbers 40501 and 40502. Surprised there are/were hundreds of the exclusive printed elements left. 

1 hour ago, StLBrian said:

I love the idea of Bricklinking the Moulding Machine. Do you know where one can get a copy of the instructions? I Googled but came up empty. There's a speed build I could follow at slow-speed but I prefer to build at my own pace.

Best I could find for now

the duck ones are good:

https://download936.mediafire.com/37wyk4x70dqg/yti1aq5cpyyrtwe/LEGO+House+Wooden+Duck+(40501).pdf

• Like 1