What Lego set did you buy today?

• Replies 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. This might be one of the craziest deals I ever found. I just left Savers (a goodwill type store). Found a big bag of Legos marked $9.99. I had a 30% off coupon, so I paid $7. I wasn't sure what w

I am very glad my whole family loves my hobby. My husband and I bought these today for our collection!!! Not the greatest deal ever, but I saved some money and got the sets I wanted. Not in photo are

On my local Facebook page, for $45 57 of 61 sealed bags of what I assume are Taj Mahal pieces.

Posted Images

NICE!  I was late on that one, joined the waiting list.  10 in a 1,010 chance, that's great!

I bought 3 numbers in the Central Perk auction last night while watching the NFL Draft on the treadmill.  Didn't win.

I joined Reddit just for this.  Did a few searches for topics, you can get deep into some rat holes on this thing.  I'm going to avoid straying away from Lego auctions.

1 hour ago, zaphoid said:

My local Kroger did their semi-annual toy markdown to 70% off and I hit it pretty hard.

IMAG1943.jpg

IMAG1945.jpg

IMAG1944.jpg

Do clearance prices reflect on their website? if so - no krogers near me are clearancing

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, glostik said:

Do clearance prices reflect on their website? if so - no krogers near me are clearancing

I dont know.  I only have one near me that sells LEGO

1 hour ago, zaphoid said:

My local Kroger did their semi-annual toy markdown to 70% off and I hit it pretty hard.

Dang. Well done. 

Did you leave anything on the shelves? I don't think I would have!

5 hours ago, rpaulson7 said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego_raffles/new

If you like gambling and Lego, it's your new addiction. 

I just signed up but it looks like all the raffles are complete. How often do people create a new raffle? Do they sell out fast? I'm looking for new ways to gamble outside of the stock market. :lol:

Edited by oneknightr
I just signed up but it looks like all the raffles are complete. How often do people create a new raffle? Do they sell out fast? I'm looking for new ways to gamble outside of the stock market. 
Normally they start on the hour... not every hour or anything, but if you just randomly are going to check then check like 5 minutes past the hour.
  • Thanks 1

With 3 kids under 4 years old I'm not brave enough to go out anywhere. Lots of goodies on eBay and Mercari though. 

Ghost, with black hair Kanan and Zen. Not sure if everything else is complete, but I'd consider it a good deal.

Screenshot_2020-04-25-15-28-28.thumb.png.9eaec22a455984b9db64e90a71d84d8a.png

20200425_135633.thumb.jpg.30332d9810c9ea3bc9221cf8307e33f6.jpg

• Like 6
1 hour ago, jaisonline said:

@brickvoyeur

did you confirm the Kanin minfig has both black hair & beard was included after opening? Can’t tell the beard color by the pic.

Yea, the picture was mine after it spent a 3 day quarantine in the garage.