Jump to content

What Lego set did you buy today?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. This might be one of the craziest deals I ever found. I just left Savers (a goodwill type store). Found a big bag of Legos marked $9.99. I had a 30% off coupon, so I paid $7. I wasn't sure what w

I am very glad my whole family loves my hobby. My husband and I bought these today for our collection!!! Not the greatest deal ever, but I saved some money and got the sets I wanted. Not in photo are

On my local Facebook page, for $45 57 of 61 sealed bags of what I assume are Taj Mahal pieces.

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Not today, but the other day...

Mandolorian Battle Pack
Bride and Groom Brickheadz
Happy Kitty Brickheadz
Valentine's Bear Brickheadz

It's going to be time for an updated photo of that collection soon. 

Back on topic: I haven't purchased a LEGO set in 2020. I'm getting the itch. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

It's going to be time for an updated photo of that collection soon. 

Back on topic: I haven't purchased a LEGO set in 2020. I'm getting the itch. 

When it comes to Brickheadz, at that price point, I don't fool around.  Got to keep the complete collection going.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

When it comes to Brickheadz, at that price point, I don't fool around.  Got to keep the complete collection going.

Just missing the SDCC ones and the strange one-off's. Purchasing the others this week. Im glad to have a fellow BHz collector here. Although all of mine are currently disassembled minus the 6 I have in boxes had to make room in the display area.

Fun Fact: The Valentines Bear and the Lucky cat are the first sitting BHZs, and both release at the same time. 

Edited by CosmicSpeed
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Harrods had them for £145 plus postage but everyone got stung and refunded yesterday as no stock as usual from them clowns.

snap. just woke up. same was from 2 days ago 

Edited by joneyyy1981
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2020 at 10:00 AM, Lego Benito said:

Picked up a Parisian Restaurant for RRP. 

went smyths again today had 2 of these. at the counter both had what must have been a bunch hole in middle of back

grrrrrrrrrr

1 hour ago, Lego Benito said:

Picked up 2 x 75933 for £30 each. ?

from....

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, joneyyy1981 said:

you swine.

Speaking of Smyths, my local has very little Lego left after Christmas.

I picked up a Carousel, last week, but there's nothing else of note there and just hundreds of boxes of Wan's Hut!

Edited by Lego Benito
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lego Benito said:

Speaking of Smyths, my local has very little Lego left after Christmas.

I picked up a Carousel, last week, but there's nothing else of note there and just hundreds of boxes of Wan's Hut!

Smyths is so overpriced it's depressing. Rarely have sales, best they come up with is 20 percent off. Bring back toys r us with the price match and freebies :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, raulaco said:

Smyths is so overpriced it's depressing. Rarely have sales, best they come up with is 20 percent off. Bring back toys r us with the price match and freebies :)

uk lego resale market is a different animal compared to US/euro market.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...