Retiring Soon - open speculation

17 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Most people in the US do not know where London is located (or what the word London means) :P  Probably should have called the set "That red bus for sightseeing" to make it popular in the US :D

1000% "NYC sightseeing bus" with diff stickers and woulda sold 3x in the USA

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, joneyyy1981 said:

are americans really that stupid?

2 minutes ago, coelian said:

When I was living in the mid-west, even in a large mnc people ask me which part of China is Singapore in? 

I thought it was well known that the majority of Americans are clueless about geography?  This is why we have an event called the World Series that only involves baseball teams from the US

🦆

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, joneyyy1981 said:

Update from July 21st :) happening in quick succession It is . The LEGO Creator Expert 10258 London Bus effect will also no longer be produced by LEGO with immediate.

so happy i smashed zavvi @ £80 last month

What site listed out of production from 21st? I remember there was talk that general release might be stopped at SAH online, but it would be continue as a lecester square exclusive.

19 minutes ago, Voltron said:

What site listed out of production from 21st? I remember there was talk that general release might be stopped at SAH online, but it would be continue as a lecester square exclusive.

A website that is probably sponsored by Lego! 

1 hour ago, gmpirate said:

Or just put this on wheels, include a helicopter, and we'd be good 🙂

image.jpeg

Great set.

One of the few TLM2 sets also doing well is 70842 (triple decker). Right now goes for 2xRRP on eBay UK. Was expecting better but TLM2 sets in general not doing that well, I had high hopes for sewer babies and sparkle baby sets.

17 minutes ago, Brystheguy said:

Set numbers without a name might as well be in Mandarin for me.

Same but still appreciated 

Disney Train and Station

Harry Potter Great Hall

City Fire Brigade

Mindstorms motor???? (45502)

Jurassic World set with the two dinosaurs something like Gallimus and Pternadon...

Architecture San Francisco 

Edited by ponderingzissou
typo
  • Like 2

im still not having 1 ideas set retiring. its impossible.

19 hours ago, Voltron said:

promobricks

13 minutes ago, brecki said:

MERCY PLEASE !!!

Sorry guys, I will do better in the future but finding the right english name for the sets when you only know the german designation is not that easy.  

You are forgiven LOL. The language translation issue didn't even go through my mind. Carry on....

13 minutes ago, brecki said:

MERCY PLEASE !!!

Sorry guys, I will do better in the future but finding the right english name for the sets when you only know the german designation is not that easy.  

Just type in the set no on lego US shop, but numbers are totally fine.

16 minutes ago, brecki said:

MERCY PLEASE !!!

Don't worry about it, people who need it will google it - no need to spoon-feed anyone lol

• Like 1