Retiring Soon - open speculation

21 hours ago, glucapg said:

What about harry potter 31201?
Heavily discounted in every amazon EU.... till - 40%!!!

Inviato dal mio SM-G955F utilizzando Tapatalk

All Art pieces are heavily discounted round here, 30-40%. Have been for a couple of months now.
Touch at your own risk ;)

71718 seems to be done early, got my orders from one retailer canceled and its sold out from Lego.

I have none which is a good indicator, that it will be a good Investment. Could buy it for RRP, but In will just move to the next thing.

If you can get it cheap, get some.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sozial said:

71718 seems to be done early, got my orders from one retailer canceled and its sold out from Lego.

I have none which is a good indicator, that it will be a good Investment. Could buy it for RRP, but In will just move to the next thing.

If you can get it cheap, get some.

"I have none which is a good indicator, that it will be a good Investment." 🤣 My exact thoughts so often

5 minutes ago, yannick29 said:

Hello, I have been missing the forum for few months. 

I see that San Francisco is out of Stock On LegoShop EU, any chance it is finished ?

San Fran is on Brick fanatics list and Promos list.

However, I see I am gated on san fran and dubai. is that widespread- can anyone here list on these items?

10 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

San Fran is on Brick fanatics list and Promos list.

However, I see I am gated on san fran and dubai. is that widespread- can anyone here list on these items?

nope - i've been gated on most new architecture sets including san fran, dubai, tokyo now for over a year.  no sign the gate is going down.  i don't buy sets i can't list on amazon.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

nope - i've been gated on most new architecture sets including san fran, dubai, tokyo now for over a year.  no sign the gate is going down.  i don't buy sets i can't list on amazon.

Buyer beware, or in the case of Amazon, Seller beware.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, FM said:

Buyer beware, or in the case of Amazon, Seller beware.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

more like don't go shopping without amazon seller app installed on your phone so you can scan  in UPCs and make sure you are eligible to sell on the spot. then add it to your inventory.

last night i found out i was gated on 75286 grievous starfighter so those were left.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, joneyyy1981 said:

looks like the jurassic world is done in the uk. yet again everything just vanished overnight.

It is written that they will be delivered to the warehouse soon (delay). But there are 75935 available.

1 hour ago, joneyyy1981 said:

looks like the jurassic world is done in the uk. yet again everything just vanished overnight.

Sometimes they may pop back in stock. 

What do you guys think about Lego Art? I have a bunch of the Siths but the rest I'm not so sure. 

BTW, those in europe sith is going for a pretty decent price 2nd one 50% off on amazon france, I got one for about 56Eur.

Edited by coelian

42 minutes ago, coelian said:

Sometimes they may pop back in stock. 

What do you guys think about Lego Art? I have a bunch of the Siths but the rest I'm not so sure. 

BTW, those in europe sith is going for a pretty decent price 2nd one 50% off on amazon france, I got one for about 56Eur.

The entire Lego Art series in Russia is sold at discounts and is always available. I am personally convinced that this is a losing option (I hope I am not mistaken in this). Personally, I'm passing by.

10 minutes ago, coelian said:

Maybe the biggest selling band of all time but my yellow submarines are not exactly selling like hot cakes so I'm a little hesitant. I might just get 4 for myself. 

I've done great with my subs - must be the US market.

4 minutes ago, KShine said:

I've done great with my subs - must be the US market.

I find that 'themed' Ideas sets don't do so well in Switzerland, maybe it's a cultural thing where there are less listening to the Beatles, or watching Voltron and Flintstones here. Friends may be an exception though. I have better luck with the other Ideas sets.