Retiring Soon - open speculation

4 minutes ago, fantomas007 said:

Uff, the fact that women menstruate is now a political opinion:) The world is going crazy.

Somebody asked whether the truth said by mrs. Rowlings can affect the sale of HP sets, i have just answered that normal person cannot be affected, so the investition is safe and 99.9% of the market will buy these sets, so we are within the topic :)

I think you may have forgotten to hit the caps lock before you wrote that message...it loses something with lower case in the picture.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fantomas007 said:

Are you joking? She just said the truth, only idiots with brainwashed heads could have a problem with it, and only double idiots will decide not to buy HP sets due this - maybe 0.01 % of potential customers.

imagine not buying a lego set over this. lol

Edited by joneyyy1981
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, zaphoid said:

I really didn't mean to start anything with my comment

I’ve had the same thoughts over the last couple of months as well but didn’t voice them here because there’s always a knucklehead or 2 that will say something stupid. Not your fault. 

• Like 1

Stating a simple biological fact in today's society as a famous person instantly causes a shitstorm. Sometimes I wish for an asteroid or some apocalypse to just finish off humanity for good, the unbelievable stupidity of people is too much for me to handle. I feel like any form of moral decency, belief in God or just plain intelligence has vanished in the past 30 years to a point that made me lose all hope in humanity whatsoever. 

That being said, can mods please move this discussion to the "2020 is a joke" thread? How do we not have one already?

Edited by elmaslıefendi
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, elmaslıefendi said:

Stating a simple biological fact in today's society as a famous person instantly causes a shitstorm. Sometimes I wish for an asteroid or some apocalypse to just finish off humanity for good, the unbelievable stupidity of people is too much for me to handle. I feel like any form of moral decency, belief in God or just plain intelligence has vanished in the past 30 years to a point that made me lose all hope in humanity whatsoever. 

That being said, can mods please move this discussion to the "2020 is a joke" thread? How do we not have one already?

If only it were simple...gender, unfortunately, for those who crave simplicity, isn't binary.  That IS science.  What we make of it as humans is up to us, collectively.

But, enough of that.  I heard Disney Castle might retire, so I got one for $90 on Zavvi.  There.  🤪

• Like 2

If only it were simple...gender, unfortunately, for those who crave simplicity, isn't binary.  That IS science.  What we make of it as humans is up to us, collectively.
But, enough of that.  I heard Disney Castle might retire, so I got one for $90 on Zavvi.  There.  
Sounds like you've been brainwashed by the libtards in the People's Gaypublic of Drugifornia.
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, redcell said:
22 minutes ago, thedingman5 said:
But, enough of that.  I heard Disney Castle might retire, so I got one for $90 on Zavvi.  There.  emoji2957.png

Sounds like you've been brainwashed by the libtards in the People's Gaypublic of Drugifornia.

Really.  I thought you were one of the more mature ones on here.  Ridiculous comment.

Personal experience with close friends, but yeah, what you said. 

• Like 4