Ideas #005: 21104 - NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover

Etan

Well... at least now someone could probably trade him at a better terms (for him), since the speculations are going to go towards "it might be coming back"

i managed to snag 10.  if my order goes through and he didnt get one, i would be happy to trade him for something of equal price ($35) since I only was able to snag these because I was stalking this and the daily deals thread today. 

Well... at least now someone could probably trade him at a better terms (for him), since the speculations are going to go towards "it might be coming back"

With that comment...guess my boxes of Mars Rovers just got a little dustier lol.  It's a guessing game. 

Wonder if someone just 'scooped' the whole inventory - show yourself! 

yeah, lunch is overrated...

And I truly think that Google Glass are going to be the best thing ever. We will need BrickPicker app for Google Glass

Yeah I can't wait for the day when everyone uses Google Glass to check the net while driving :mad: :mad: If you think texting while driving is bad enough.... :(

Yeah I can't wait for the day when everyone uses Google Glass to check the net while driving :mad: :mad: If you think texting while driving is bad enough.... :(

By then we'll be driven around in our autonomous Google Cars so no worries there, freedom to buy all the Lego you want on your morning commute. Maybe get some Death Stars since they'll be around  :P

• Like 2

By then we'll be driven around in our autonomous Google Cars so no worries there, freedom to buy all the Lego you want on your morning commute. Maybe get some Death Stars since they'll be around  :P

Actually those cars will lock us in and never let us out. We can watch the car drive us straight into a crash on its blue screen reboot. ROFL.

What is that from Demolition Man, "Be Well Warden Smithers"

Arrrgh!!!! I get email alerts for this thread and have been checking all day at work. I look away for a few minutes and miss out on even 1 out of 81. LOL

I'm not sure I like my job anymore.

You should quit. I just got back from lunch, saw nmm post come in the top notification of my phone, stopped what I was doing until my order was placed. I would have ignored anyone lol

• Like 1

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!? I GO HOME FOR LUNCH FOR 30 FREAKING MINUTES AND MISS IT!

Great post you should make it your signature, and I like how you cleaned up the profanity

I was away from my computer tried to order more on the iphone app but got a no delivery to home available error.

So I just had a theory. This could be good and it could be bad.

What if...and just bear with me here...what if LEGO is waiting to come out with another production run of the rovers so they can rebrand the box from "CUUSOO" to "IDEAS"?

The SaH page now says "IDEAS" (even though the box photo still shows the CUUSOO logo).

So I just had a theory. This could be good and it could be bad.

What if...and just bear with me here...what if LEGO is waiting to come out with another production run of the rovers so they can rebrand the box from "CUUSOO" to "IDEAS"?

The SaH page now says "IDEAS" (even though the box photo still shows the CUUSOO logo.

At that point I would just build a giant lego rover to take me to mars, my wife would kill me lol

The SaH page now says "IDEAS" (even though the box photo still shows the CUUSOO logo).

All of the Cuusoo projects now have the "ideas" tag, even the older, retired ones. I think all they did is renaming the tags and getting rid of the "Cuusoo" label.