Ideas #006: 21108 - Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Jeff Mack

I`ve ordered 5 Ecto-1s, not in the same order along with other stuff. All are still "In Process" here as well, fingers crossed they ship. Pretty sure they will, I`ve been extremely careful when ordering through LEGO Shop at Home and never had a serious issue. 

You may have had your order cancelled if you tried to order from the US site. I noticed you are from Mexico. So any orders would have to be from the corresponding Lego shop. I say this because someone had a similar issue ordering SSDs a month ago and they were in Singapore but trying to order through the US site. If you are not in the area covered by that site then the order will get cancelled. Just something you might look into.

You may have had your order cancelled if you tried to order from the US site. I noticed you are from Mexico. So any orders would have to be from the corresponding Lego shop. I say this because someone had a similar issue ordering SSDs a month ago and they were in Singapore but trying to order through the US site. If you are not in the area covered by that site then the order will get cancelled. Just something you might look into.

No such thing, I sent my purchases to a Mailing center in Tx........ and this is not my first buy from L@****, that is why am a little worried..... I will call tomorrow.....

well, right now you are not... I wonder if SAH's anti-reseller unit bothers as much as to go through feedbacks...

My only sin is that I probably should not have ordered 4 GE's in the same month....... i splited them in 2 orders.... but well, I guess I might have to start using my backup account...

I was swamped yesterday and today so I ended up forgetting about the sets release. I think I am still going to order 2 from LEGO Shop at Home to get the free poly, but I think potential OOS situations for this set arising in the near future are much slimmer than I originally anticipated.

Or ghostbusters did not deal with vampires? :-(

They dealt with vampires and werewolves in the episode "No One Comes to Lupusville" from The Real Ghostbusters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpcGaRaFbjA

Speaking of ghostbusters, I watched the movie last night.........so cheese ball! Most all 80 movies were though :)

Soooo..... is that good or bad?

Ordered one through B&****** because I had some left over GC that I would otherwise never use. My family and I collect LEGO, and I flip other items routinely. First time investing in LEGO. I realize there are probably better sets to invest in, but this set is freaking awesome.

Bad for me because I loved it so much growing up......I just need to not watch the movies I loved as a kid, it ruins it for me.

I still want to stand-up and cheer at the end of "The Karate Kid", just like in the theater when I was a kid.  I can't help it.

• Like 1

Bad for me because I loved it so much growing up......I just need to not watch the movies I loved as a kid, it ruins it for me.

Yeah I watched the cartoon and read the comicbooks. A part of me wished they had included the heads from cartoon series (ie Egon with blond pompadour) and Slimer in 21108

My only sin is that I probably should not have ordered 4 GE's in the same month....... i splited them in 2 orders.... but well, I guess I might have to start using my backup account...

If Lego S@H cancels your order because you've sent it to a mailing center, they tell you that. Something to the effect of they don't ship to third party handlers. It's possible they finally figured out your shipping address is one of those. It protects their per-region pricing.

Sent from my iPod touch using Brickpicker