Ideas #006: 21108 - Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Jeff Mack

Just bought 2 this time around.  Maybe when I see the results I'll pounce and buy more for my very FIRST true Lego investment.  But one for a trial investment is enough for me.  I'm really only buying it so I can resell it so I have more cash for more Lego's!

I also bought a DeLorean for the hell of it (35 bucks why not?) and a Minifigure Wedding Favor set. http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Minifigure-Wedding-Favor-Set-853340?s=4649102

One of my best friends is getting married soon!

-Robert

I tried multiple orders, 5 then 2. My order of 5 was cancelled. The other is in customer service status.

When I called Customer Service about my VIP status earlier this afternoon and mentioned buying the ECTO-1 the representative warned me about trying something like this and told me that what happened to you would happen... =(

Not with limit 5. This is far higher than Delorean or Mars Rover. Clearly Lego knows the demand, and by the looks of it, they intend to meet it.

If it doesn't sell out now it will still be a good flip for Christmas. Similar to Delorean last Christmas. Maybe not huge profit but still can do well in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker