Ideas #006: 21108 - Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Jeff Mack

Does anyone think demand for Lego ghost mini figures will skyrocket due to this set?  Example.....the ghosts in monster fighters sets.

I think that there could be a slight increase in demand for ghost minifigures. Probably not skyrocketing, but a increase is foreseeable in the near future.

• Like 1

I think that there could be a slight increase in demand for ghost minifigures. Probably not skyrocketing, but a increase is foreseeable in the near future.

I would think just about anyone that builds this set would want at least one ghost. I figure demand for ghosts will be pretty high at some point. I am glad I have at least 30 ghosts from the monster fighter line.

I would think just about anyone that builds this set would want at least one ghost. I figure demand for ghosts will be pretty high at some point. I am glad I have at least 30 ghosts from the monster fighter line.

I will probably use some of the ghosts that I have that are from older castle sets. They will go great with the Ecto 1. Maybe I can have the ghost haunting the GE and have the ghostbusters come in and eradicate the ghost.

Still available today on LEGO Shop at Home! I think it`s clear that Lego has finally dramatically increased stock on these items in comparison to every other one in the past. 

This set will not be discounted, unlike Minecraft, Delorian, it is exclusive meaning exactly no discount beyond 5% target red card, VIP points or perhaps gift cards included with purchase.

That`s a good point, only thing is is that I would argue it is subject to change. We`re unlikely to see any discount in the near future, but after that (few months) it would very well be free game. Crazy not to have any of this set stocked up, but I still think it`s way too early. I did order 5 last night though and received a confirmation for all orders so guess we`ll see. 

This set, next to my haunted house is gonna look sweet! Who you gonna call? Not the monster hunters but the ghostbusters.

I think that some of the ghostbusters mini mates can work with this. Weren't the Scolari brothers much larger than the ghostbusters in the 2nd movie?