10236 - UCS: Ewok Village

emazers

I am not impressed with this set in general and that's why I only have a few but I think it will do fine. And plus emazers said miss out and you will be sorry so that should be good enough for most of his minions here.

I bought 7 Ewok Villages at 33% off already and still try to figure out if it was the right decision... so much hate for this set going on, but anyway, challenging your own decisions and standpoints gets you forward everytime.

• Like 1

I bought 7 Ewok Villages at 33% off already and still try to figure out if it was the right decision... so much hate for this set going on, but anyway, challenging your own decisions and standpoints gets you forward everytime.

I would gladly take them off your hands at that price!
  • Like 1

Virtually any exclusive at 33% off is going to lead to good things. The Ewok Village will not sell below MSRP after retirement, I can assure you of that.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am not impressed with this set in general and that's why I only have a few but I think it will do fine. And plus emazers said miss out and you will be sorry so that should be good enough for most of his minions here.

Ah there you go again with the usual emazers jab and anyone that has listened to his advice. Clearly your butthurt that people listen to him and not you.

Edited by legopocalypse
  • Like 3

Here's my thought on Ewok Village, Its a great set, I just bought 2 at MSRP pre double VIP, so I am saying I like it.
Anyways perhaps it hasn't sold that well, so they have taken inventory off line, and continue to accumulate it for a massive release in 30 days.

When? On the Lego May the 4th be with you event day.
Why? Because They are going to blow them out at $125 a piece or maybe e $175 as a major discount
It will be the premium prize for this May the 4th think UCS B Wing.

I know its much better but that's my guess.

It is way off but don't hate on me.

Its just a guess.

Just look at the box and that massive line-up of minifigs, very impressive.  This will be a must have for any Star Wars fan and it's not too early to get in on the action.  If S@H were to discount this set at any time, it would be a gift to all of us.

The ones who got in on malevolence did very well.

I was in for a couple cancellations on this deal. :(  I didn't mind getting half price Skiffs either.

Just look at the box and that massive line-up of minifigs, very impressive.  This will be a must have for any Star Wars fan and it's not too early to get in on the action.  If LEGO Shop at Home were to discount this set at any time, it would be a gift to all of us.

I was in for a couple cancellations on this deal. :(  I didn't mind getting half price Skiffs either.

I remember what 30 seconds, placed multiple orders on multiple computers and all went out of stock and I couldn't complete order or they got cancelled except I did get 1 order of 1 in

Beverly hills ninja'd by trek?

ROFL

Here's my thought on Ewok Village, Its a great set, I just bought 2 at MSRP pre double VIP, so I am saying I like it.

Anyways perhaps it hasn't sold that well, so they have taken inventory off line, and continue to accumulate it for a massive release in 30 days.

When? On the Lego May the 4th be with you event day.

Why? Because They are going to blow them out at $125 a piece or maybe e $175 as a major discount

It will be the premium prize for this May the 4th think UCS B Wing.

I know its much better but that's my guess.

It is way off but don't hate on me.

Its just a guess.

Is this an early April fools joke or just a bunch of Fluff?

That's what was speculated last year about the Red 5 we will be lucky to get the Ghost at 50% off available for 2 minutes.

Is this an early April fools joke or just a bunch of Fluff?

That's what was speculated last year about the Red 5 we will be lucky to get the Ghost at 50% off available for 2 minutes.

PD Call it a dream.

A dream a little boy had.  He grew up and wanted a warehouse full of Ewok Village's.  Master Yoda kept them all at full MSRP.

They dangled them over him and held them just out of reach.

One time to a prior boy Yoda actually gave out lots of sets such as the UCS B Wing.

Ever since then he has teased and poked and toyed but never given a Jedi Master worthy gift.

The last few years other brothers, who lived across the pond got some great sets.

He made sure that he loudly advertised it so that the boy saw he would not get anything.

The boy felt jilted.  His dad bought him lots of Lego so Master Yoda did not think he was worthy of gifts any more.

At Christmas this year with everything at MSRP the Master started to wonder if he had spurned his padawan too much as the boy's dad bought Transformers, and other toys.  Yoda had a warehouse of some things left over.

He regretted his actions and decided to give the boy an extra large gift all while jilting the boy across the pond.

Trek Ewok Village is Coming home.

Then I wake up and realize I was in the land of Oz and things like this never happen any more.

Edited by trekgate502
  • Like 3