Star Wars 2023

brickvoyeur

On 1/26/2023 at 9:35 AM, Bricklectic said:

Princess Lea's thing looks to me more like a fancy smoothie / coffee maker than a helmet altho granted i am not familiar with source material

Seeing the helmet after reading what you said, it does look like an expresso machine or could be converted into one. Now that would make one heck of a conversation piece as it brews up a nice cup of Jabba's Java. Haha.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2023 at 9:35 AM, Bricklectic said:

Princess Lea's thing looks to me more like a fancy smoothie / coffee maker than a helmet altho granted i am not familiar with source material

How are you not familiar with Boussh Leia?  She was the bounty hunter that brought in the mighty Chewbacca for his bounty right before freeing Han from the carbonite. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, scratchdesk said:

jinkies, the price on the microfighter. is that a 50% increase from Boba? and $35 for the other thing? lolol.

Edited by MotorCityMuscle
  • Sad 3

21 minutes ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

jinkies, the price on the microfighter. is that a 50% increase from Boba? and $35 for the other thing? lolol.

The singles have been $9.99 since they came out in 2014. Same piece count as this years Slave 1 so you are basically paying $6 for the dual molded baby yoda. 

• Like 1