LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

check your VIP points,  some accounts are getting hit with claw backs from those weird bonus points a few months ago even if they didn't get them.  I never got any but they clawed back over 13k points,  called and they took care of it.   Pretty easy to see as the ones that had them say "bonus points received"  versus your normal Purchased earned / points redeemed headers.

Obviously if you got them I could understand it but I never had any and still took points back.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

so question for everyone, sets like the  Camaro, Batmobile, Atari and Ferrari does lego double box any of these ?

I am guessing no on everything but maybe the Ferrari comes double boxed ?

No, No, not sure, comes in the new style box with “crush zones”. 

Edited by Pseudoty

45 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

so question for everyone, sets like the  Camaro, Batmobile, Atari and Ferrari does lego double box any of these ?

I am guessing no on everything but maybe the Ferrari comes double boxed ?

I have had a few cases where LEGO shipped some of the larger, premium sets like the Ferrari 42143 in their manufacturing box which then they put into another box for shipping. This has not been consistent and only happened a few times for me. I see this more with Amazon though when they state with shipping "Shows what is inside..." and you choose "Ship in Amazon packaging", but still not a guarantee.

10 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Already?

244B9F4B-7F3B-45C8-BD4E-EF2DF083F145.jpeg

And the best thing is that after 15 seconds, you get to wait another 15.

Got my order in after 10 minutes. Everything was still available but I can't find the Dragon Ride in the VIP centre.

Edited by flukedd
new info

27 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

No, No, not sure, comes in the new style box with “crush zones”. 

thanks may just get in line at the store for all of it and get 5x vip points and skip the coupons

want good boxes on big sets and concerned they will all come damaged

hope nothing runs out by lime tomorrow if the store runs out before I get it

1 minute ago, bmalsam16141 said:

If you redeem one of the VIP discount coupons on the select sets can you also redeem a reward such as the Dragon Ride on the same order? Or is the discount code counted as a VIP reward so it will only let you use one?

No the discount is the physical reward and you cant use two discounts on a single order like a Camaro and Batmobile

1 minute ago, Pseudoty said:

Looks like VIP points were awarded immediately, not when order ships.  I am hoping they add the other 3 Bricktober sets over the next few weeks especially the space and pirate ships. 

Not sure if I will head to the store today for 5X VIP and get another Lego House set. 

0C6D6853-2F9A-446F-99EB-549493D45298.jpeg

Are you sure about the immediate points? Could you test it out in the reward center please. I’m in a broke point position and have to go to the store to get immediate points to redeem the Bricktober Dragon before it disappears. I’d prefer to skip the mall..

• Sad 1

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion