LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

On 10/16/2022 at 12:11 PM, Pseudoty said:

No known increases to existing sets but increases to similar sets (piece count ) across theme.  2 examples I have seen are SC sets and Marvel Mechs but it is all speculation for now.

https://www.brickfanatics.com/every-lego-set-rumoured-for-2023-september/

Care to comment on sesame street?? Thinking whether I should grab some from a local seller.

Xmas GWP are up:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CkV8vpmLi_U/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Also there will be a BF GWP tribute to the Lego House with $250 purchase. 

Eiffel Tower reveal coming soon. 
Looks like the Xmas GWPs go with last year's front yard set a little? Personally I much prefer the old stand alone type GWPs like the nutcracker, snow globe, etc...

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

These are both really nice.  Much better than Santa's Front Yard last year.  A couple different elf torsos.  I'm in for multiples of both!

Still a shame that Santa's Living Room (or whatever that set was called) didn't see the light of day.  It also looked quite superior to the front yard set.

Edited by Dr Jedi

1 hour ago, Dr Jedi said:

These are both really nice.  Much better than Santa's Front Yard last year.  A couple different elf torsos.  I'm in for multiples of both!

Still a shame that Santa's Living Room (or whatever that set was called) didn't see the light of day.  It also looked quite superior to the front yard set.

Santa's rocking chair in that cancelled set was never done and looked cooler than this workshop. 

Although I would have sang a different tune had they connected this new gwp with the real Santa's Workshop 10245 :money:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Although I would have sang a different tune had they connected this new gwp with the real Santa's Workshop 10245 :money:

My favorite holiday GWP's were always those early sets that augmented the WV line.  Both of these sets should have been created as an addition to the Santa's Workshop set, or perhaps one for the Workshop set and the other for the Elf Clubhouse.  Oh, if we only ran TLG

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion