LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

10 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

heads up for anyone still waiting...was just about to give in and buy secondhand on ebay from other scummy resellers to satisfy my preorders when lo and behold, 10 packages popped into my informe delivery list from IXL graphics. 

Only submitted 2 receipts, both were rejected, 1 with invalid address and the other with fake receipt as reasons.  Not sure how they could determine that a valid Walmart store receipt as fake.  As far as I am concerned IXL Graphics can F themselves. :drag:  

2 hours ago, joneyyy1981 said:

is camp nou not retiting anymore then, thinki ts a great buy at 40% for the euro peeps

Just checked, but it's still under LEGO Sale @ 40% off. And I'm still not interested in this. Equally not interested in the ***** Eye set at 40% off. There's a reason Lego dumps these sets at 40% off. They're not selling and just collecting dust in the warehouse. :P 

3 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

So I guess no return of Jane Goodall in the USA and Camp Nou went to BO at 40% off and they are still going to make more?

The Ninjago set on sale was "backorder" for a while a well. My guess is that stores are sending some sets back to the warehouse to move through SAH rather than taking away shelf space. My local store is quite small and they started putting larger sets on the counter and will get one from the back if you want one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HandyHand said:

Just checked, but it's still under LEGO Sale @ 40% off. And I'm still not interested in this. Equally not interested in the ***** Eye set at 40% off. There's a reason Lego dumps these sets at 40% off. They're not selling and just collecting dust in the warehouse. :P 

i think it will do well. always gonna be kids interested in this.

On 9/2/2022 at 2:46 AM, Bricklectic said:

heads up for anyone still waiting...was just about to give in and buy secondhand on ebay from other scummy resellers to satisfy my preorders when lo and behold, 10 packages popped into my informe delivery list from IXL graphics. 

premature celebration. Now they are stuck in limbo with tracking not updating. Meanwhile I need to ship out a couple today else I get dinged by ebay. Is there anyone with a few that could help me satisfy those orders? Maybe we can make an easy off ebay transaction that would help us both. PM me if you want to work something out.

2 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

premature celebration. Now they are stuck in limbo with tracking not updating. Meanwhile I need to ship out a couple today else I get dinged by ebay. Is there anyone with a few that could help me satisfy those orders? Maybe we can make an easy off ebay transaction that would help us both. PM me if you want to work something out.

Willing to pay $50 + shipping. Preferably would need to be shipped out today.. PM me..

• Like 1

“What Lego Set did you build today” post/alert:

Great solid build with none of those super specialty pieces I hate. Just a good old brick built set. I was missing 1 piece, one of the Grey 1X2 slopped bricks but it had an extra 2X2    Slopped brick so swapped them in the front left corner. Hopefully no customer complaints. Definitely not worth $50 or whatever crazy price @Bricklecticpre-sold them at ;) 

A192BA0E-8871-45AC-BB99-AB2F3823BE13.jpeg

Edited by Pseudoty

23 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

“What Lego Set did you build today” post/alert:

Great solid build with none of those super specialty pieces I hate. Just a good old brick built set. I was missing 1 piece, one of the Grey 1X2 slopped bricks but it had an extra 2X2    Slopped brick so swapped them in the front left corner. Hopefully no customer complaints. Definitely not worth $50 or whatever crazy price @Bricklecticpre-sold them at ;) 

A192BA0E-8871-45AC-BB99-AB2F3823BE13.jpeg

Did you or anyone else find a good MOC (with instructions) for combining two or more 40567 Forest Hideout's? I like the 3-pack by this builder, but I want something massive.

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion