LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

VIP weekend, this weekend you will get 2X - 5X VIP and with $250 spend the GWPs

Hopefully it makes it to BF for the new Winter GWPs

New Winter GWP?  Is that the Winter Elves?  If so I thought that was also releasing 11/19?  At 5X VIP I'll be shocked if any of those eligible sets make it to 11/19.  Would be amazing deal if they did though to get all 3 promos (5X VIP, Winter Elves and Tribute).  I'm just guessing most buyers will panic buy the moment they see the 5X VIP forcing OOS.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

VIP weekend, this weekend you will get 2X - 5X VIP and with $250 spend the GWPs

Hopefully it makes it to BF for the new Winter GWPs

What’s the draw of waiting to Black Friday vs vip weekend hope that they are also on sale ?

thanks for posting this.  It is obvious to see which sets that are new aren’t selling with 5 x vip lol

i don’t think it’s any surprise but a few are on my list so it might entice me : )

Edited by starwarsxpress
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BRIX23 said:

New Winter GWP?  Is that the Winter Elves?  If so I thought that was also releasing 11/19?  At 5X VIP I'll be shocked if any of those eligible sets make it to 11/19.  Would be amazing deal if they did though to get all 3 promos (5X VIP, Winter Elves and Tribute).  I'm just guessing most buyers will panic buy the moment they see the 5X VIP forcing OOS.  

Yes elves, I am thinking of the new Santa set. They are all limit 5 except for the Batwing which is marked “Retiring Soon” and the Pickup Truck both limit 2 which might make it.  

5 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

What’s the draw of waiting to Black Friday vs vip weekend hope that they are also on sale ?

The Santa set. 

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Yes elves, I am thinking of the new Santa set. They are all limit 5 except for the Batwing which is marked “Retiring Soon” and the Pickup Truck both limit 2 which might make it.  

The Santa set. 

Oh gotcha I was thinking that was releasing in December didn’t know it was Black Friday weekend yeah that’s tough to decide

Not sure if it's been posted...If so disregard

Briq Foundation updated that the 1989 Batwing doesn't qualify for 5x.....Instead it will be the Technic Batmobile 42127......Figured it was too good to be true that the batwing would be 5x

Edited by mlc3423
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, mlc3423 said:

Not sure if it's been posted...If so disregard

Briq Foundation updated that the 1989 Batwing doesn't qualify for 5x.....Instead it will be the Technic Batmobile 42127......Figured it was too good to be true that the batwing would be 5x

That, and he also updated it to: “in store only”.

• Sad 1

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion