LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

45 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

The plot thickens. So you are going to have to use 100 VIP points online to get a voucher to use in store for a discount equivalent to 5X. Might be different in the USA. Also the Camaro and another set are on the EU list. 

Ok it’s now

no batwing

in store only

use vip points to save 5x points as a cash discount or to earn 5x vip points lol

store may be out of the sets you want

do you get 25% off the set in real dollars and then get 10% vip points on purchase or how does that work ?

To quote Lando

this deal is getting worse all the time

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

The plot thickens. So you are going to have to use 100 VIP points online to get a voucher to use in store for a discount equivalent to 5X. Might be different in the USA. Also the Camaro and another set are on the EU list. 

It’s not you I watched the same video and they seemed really confident 

at least with two gwp and still some type of discount or points it should be great

trying to decide on buying a bunch of Lego or skipping it entirely and buying a nice arcade machine rofl

13 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

Thought it was Lego house and Lego elves and double vip this weekend.

who knows on that.

who knows on the rest of it.

Santa gwp next month 

at least brickpicker is as exciting as twitter is right now lol

So brick clicker says in store you earn 5x vip points

online you use the voucher you buy with vip points for 25% discount online and get 2x vip points on net purchase price

why would anyone buy in store if that is true ?

so you can get more scarfs and lunchboxes ? perfect boxes ?

I hope that Lego publishes the real deal soon

34 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

online you use the voucher you buy with vip points for 25% discount online and get 2x vip points on net purchase price

Online limit on voucher maybe? Tough to say. Such a strange time though, Lego over extending themselves with some terrible product (BP, HE) and the price increases. 
i imagine the hulkbuster will be on this list next year. 

35 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

So I know this is all speculation but what you’re saying is online you can get vouchers for 25% off which would be equivalent to 5x VIP points. But would you have to buy the vouchers at the same price it takes to redeem points for $? If so that’s not any better than usual. Also would this start at the same time as the GWPs or before the GWPs because I really like the Lego House GWP and would be inclined to wait for that.

14 minutes ago, bmalsam16141 said:

So I know this is all speculation but what you’re saying is online you can get vouchers for 25% off which would be equivalent to 5x VIP points. But would you have to buy the vouchers at the same price it takes to redeem points for $? If so that’s not any better than usual. Also would this start at the same time as the GWPs or before the GWPs because I really like the Lego House GWP and would be inclined to wait for that.

If you read this translate to English it appears what they say is what is actually happening now in europe

all coupons are 100 points.  all give you various discounts up to 20% and it varies per set you have to order a set specific coupon for 100 points

it appears they think coupons are limited to a certain number and they will run out

it discusses nothing about in store and how or if that is happening over there

wonder if it will go live at midnight tonight in USA in some form but I would expect sets and discounts to vary from europe

https://www.stonewars.de/angebote/lego-vip-gutscheine/

If this happens in USA looks like you can get the coupon and hold it for vip weekend or if it runs out of stock by you waiting I guess you could try to ask them to refund your coupon points since you couldn’t use it

until the next change …..

Edited by starwarsxpress

17 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

If you read this translate to English it appears what they say is what is actually happening now in europe

all coupons are 100 points.  all give you various discounts up to 20% and it varies per set you have to order a set specific coupon for 100 points

it appears they think coupons are limited to a certain number and they will run out

it discusses nothing about in store and how or if that is happening over there

wonder if it will go live at midnight tonight in USA in some form but I would expect sets and discounts to vary from europe

https://www.stonewars.de/angebote/lego-vip-gutscheine/

If this happens in USA looks like you can get the coupon and hold it for vip weekend or if it runs out of stock by you waiting I guess you could try to ask them to refund your coupon points since you couldn’t use it

until the next change …..

At 100 points for 25% off that would be a good deal. But I doubt the sets would still be in stock on VIP weekend if the deals start tonight.

9 minutes ago, bmalsam16141 said:

At 100 points for 25% off that would be a good deal. But I doubt the sets would still be in stock on VIP weekend if the deals start tonight.

lol a few of those sets may be in stock at next turn of the century you could be right but just 4 days until vip weekend

Edited by starwarsxpress

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion