LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

9 minutes ago, bmalsam16141 said:

But if you clicked to redeem 5 wouldn’t it give you one code for the order of 5? Hence being able to place 1 order to redeem them.

you get 5 codes and have to place 5 orders

good thing is these are old Christmas Tree and Santa poly bags I think I already had so I skipped

if you missed out you can probably get them for $5-$10 each on ebay, BrickLink or elsewhere

8 minutes ago, bmalsam16141 said:

But if you clicked to redeem 5 wouldn’t it give you one code for the order of 5? Hence being able to place 1 order to redeem them.

I still have 30+ of the Santa from $1 clearance at Wal Mart early last year.

Just remember, a lot of cash back apps don't payout when they see codes they don't recognize.  I wouldn't bother with any cheap polys personally.

16 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

you get 5 codes and have to place 5 orders

good thing is these are old Christmas Tree and Santa poly bags I think I already had so I skipped

if you missed out you can probably get them for $5-$10 each on ebay, BrickLink or elsewhere

Good to know. I thought you get 1 code for 5 of them.

On 11/3/2022 at 10:19 PM, Captain_Obvious said:

@Pseudoty Don't ever doubt my predictive powers..

You were correct, well eventually it was going to happen, the Winter Wonderland VIP pack will be available for 1K points and 

Wait for it

there will be a new series of mini modulars that connect that will be available with VIP points. 

3FFB9E3C-B30D-440E-8A69-6E68985E8AC0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

You were correct, well eventually it was going to happen, the Winter Wonderland VIP pack will be available for 1K points and 

Wait for it

there will be a new series of mini modulars that connect that will be available with VIP points. 

3FFB9E3C-B30D-440E-8A69-6E68985E8AC0.jpeg

I haven’t been following. Is this real or are people still just making predictions?

Just now, bmalsam16141 said:

I haven’t been following. Is this real or are people still just making predictions?

That is a real image of a real lego set from an excellent source, I think the only thing they missed on so far this year was a full sized Disney Haunted House to go with the mini, but until we can actually order it just a prediction. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

That is a real image of a real lego set from an excellent source, I think the only thing they missed on so far this year was a full sized Disney Haunted House to go with the mini, but until we can actually order it just a prediction. 

Did they say about when the mini modulars were going to be released?

8 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

Did lego just send everyone discount coupon codes? o my, the prophecies are coming true. Begun, the lego sales, have.

image.png.66bcdd07a46a57cf9cdf543e3efffc14.png

Got an email this morning: We want you back! Come enjoy an exclusive offer 🎁

my last online order was 9/30. To bad the codes expire before the GWP change. 

ETA: can we glean anything from the exclusion list:

0255 Assembly Square, 10265 Ford Mustang, 10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander, 10270 Bookshop, 10273 Haunted House, 10274 Ghostbusters™ ECTO-1, 10278 Police Station, 10283 NASA Space Shuttle Discovery, 10295 Porsche 911, 10299 Real Madrid – Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, 21323 Grand Piano, 21327 Typewriter, 21330 Home Alone, 21332 The Globe, 21335 Motorized Lighthouse, 31203 World Map, 42129 App-Controlled 4x4 Mercedes-Benz Zetros, 42130 BMW M 1000 RR, 42131 App-Controlled Cat® D11 Bulldozer, 42143 Ferrari Daytona SP3, 42145 Airbus H175 Rescue Helicopter, 43197 The Ice Castle, 71043 Hogwarts™ Castle, 71374 Nintendo Entertainment System™, 71411 The Mighty Bowser™, 75192 Millennium Falcon™, 75290 Mos Eisley Cantina™, 75308 R2-D2™, 75309 Republic Gunship™, 75313 AT-AT™, 75341 Luke Skywalker’s Landspeeder™, 76218 Sanctum Sanctorum, 76240Batmobile™ Tumbler, 76391 Hogwarts™ Icons - Collectors' Edition

Edited by Pseudoty

2 hours ago, Graphicski said:

Soooo... Looks like most of the interesting sets are not included. Plus Im still sore from the price rises - and to cynical me all these offers do is feel lego are just temporarily reversing these rises and expecting me to be grateful for it. 

30% off is the new 20-% off (after price increases)

yeah...they still "get me" sometimes and then I be like...wait it's still just 20% off the prior price....Bastids!

2 hours ago, oneknightr said:

That was the most brutal Lego survey I've ever taken. Not sure if it's worth the 50pts. I know they definitely didn't get any value from my submission. I was clicking like a zombie after the third page. 

And to think they payed a third party to conduct it. LEGO LIFE FTW!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, oneknightr said:

That was the most brutal Lego survey I've ever taken. Not sure if it's worth the 50pts. I know they definitely didn't get any value from my submission. I was clicking like a zombie after the third page. 

At one point I'm sure it repeated the same page four times in a row.  And apparently if I didn't answer enough I had to select "all the above" for the play option.  Most useless survey ever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion