LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

5 minutes ago, madisondp said:

Anyone else not getting drawstring bag added to order? Don't need it, but had a $250+ order and it doesn't show up.

3 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:

Wait until the order arrives then complain. Perhaps they'll run out of the crappy bag by then and offer you something better in substitute. 

Crappy bag 🤣 is Cyber Monday Only!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

Hangs? I entered my four promo codes and got the pending verification of shipment email. Do you mean that they won't approve the pending cashback? 

Yes, if you enter any codes at checkout I wouldn't count on cashback.  Sometimes you can fight them on it and they will honor it.  But they informed me even if its a redemption code provided by the website it will cause the cashback to not be approved.

• Sad 1

Like someone else previously mentioned i used my 4 codes on a separate small order of $35 bucks (Bought 4 of those discounted 40 percent off brickheadz double pets sets) to get free shipping....Also was able to add the vip camera as well.....Total was $17 bucks after tax again with free shipping.....Not gonna worry about cashback on such a small order...I used the cashback on a larger order i placed

Edited by mlc3423
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, starwarsxpress said:

so has anyone else's secret life of lego bricks book from unbound with your free 3d element shipped ? mine arrives tomorrow

https://unbound.com/books/lego/

the only element I have heard about is the 3d duck so wonder what this will be : )

ive been wondering about this one. toyed with buying as an investment but decided against. havent seen any listings so far

so has anyone else's secret life of lego bricks book from unbound with your free 3d element shipped ? mine arrives tomorrow
https://unbound.com/books/lego/
the only element I have heard about is the 3d duck so wonder what this will be : )

Supposedly tomorrow as well, but it also says “delayed” so who knows. I am excited for it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion