10273 - Haunted House

Darth_Raichu

3 minutes ago, House Schubert said:

interesting... usually they are good at setting global limits...

I'm gonna give it a shot.

3 minutes ago, brickolodon said:

yep prob Cancel your order, 100% i bet it will be sold out today so in for 1

Interesting. Looked at the product page and saw this. Went back to my other tab with the order button ready and hit it... the order went through but I'm half expecting a cancellation. EDIT now my new order number is not showing up in the order list in my account. Maybe they've got the cancellations down pat.

image.thumb.png.affdedd7175eb35af4390f8c5cae14ce.png

Edited by baublitz

1 minute ago, House Schubert said:

too good to be true... canceled the 2nd..  

interestingly, 611 orders were placed non shop at home between my clicks of the button... so. much. volume.

Dear ----,

We’re really sorry, but your recent LEGO® Shop order T********* has been cancelled because it went above our purchase limits for the following items:

10273 Haunted House

We sometimes put limits on popular sets so as many LEGO fans as possible can get their hands on them. Although you won’t be able to buy those sets right now, we regularly change and remove purchase limits, so it’s a good idea to keep an eye on our website over the next few months.

If there were other items in your order these will also have been cancelled, but you can reorder these through LEGO Shop at any time.

Kind regards,

LEGO® Customer Service

3 minutes ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

a little bummed to see there wasn't a decent GWP directly related to the haunted house. small people pack or something. 

I agree...but they are likely just trying to hold on to some type of normalcy in product rollouts with some factories not at full production.

5 minutes ago, joneyyy1981 said:

don't you mean will be better?

No. First off the haunted house is an adult set unlike Barracuda which appeals to adults and kids alike. HH is also $50 more. State covid Restrictions are loosening so more people will be putting money towards vacations and not LEGO.  And finally I personally don’t think HH is that great of a set. It’s neat but the play feature isn’t that interesting and it adds considerable cost. 

• Like 1