10273 - Haunted House

Darth_Raichu

8 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Ive got some VIP points I might use towards this...enough for a 50 credit. Tempting.

Don't do it! My biggest regret was cashing out points for a free bill and then literally seeing the Batpod come up the next week. I swore to never do it again and it paid off last month when I picked up 2 Mini Droid Commanders as loyalty rewards.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, baublitz said:

Are you guys getting this message even though you are signed in? Makes me think the shop side doesn't think I'm signed in, but I can definitely access my VIP reward center. I mean, it's not unusual for LEGO to have issues on their site. :)

image.thumb.png.433a2f92b4250a3ea6dad256f180fd64.png

I see the same since overnight. Patiently waiting- I was in for 1 but thinking 2 now- shamefull reselling thoughts 

well its up and limit 1

Edited by Elkkthunder
update

Just now, Elkkthunder said:

I see the same since overnight. Patiently waiting- I was in for 1 but thinking 2 now- shamefull reselling thoughts 

Yes, the shame! I'm debating the same thing myself. I buy it for $250 + estimate 10% tax to be on the safe side.... so all in $275. I keep my margin at 20% unless I need to get rid of something or paid too much, so I would need to sell it at just over $400. Also I took a break writing this reply to buy one and realized the point is moot! Limit 1 and I'm done haha.

2 minutes ago, House Schubert said:

oh well... saves me from explaining how spending $750 on lego is a smart choice this morning.

4 minutes ago, shagmoz said:

Yes limit 1 also in Canada

5 minutes ago, House Schubert said:

looks like it might be limit 1....

I tried to add it to bag again after buying one.... got to the final page of checkout and the click order button is calling me.... assuming they allow you to order past a limit but will cancel orders like this? Probably won't do it, more of a talking point. Is this part of the reason so many people get banned from SAH?

1 minute ago, baublitz said:

I tried to add it to bag again after buying one.... got to the final page of checkout and the click order button is calling me.... assuming they allow you to order past a limit but will cancel orders like this? Probably won't do it, more of a talking point. Is this part of the reason so many people get banned from SAH?

interesting... usually they are good at setting global limits...

I'm gonna give it a shot.