Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

There is definitely some high velocity sales going on in this theme on amazon.  Most of these were in the mid 400s by thanksgiving, and now that black friday/cyber monday has come through, the amount of resellers has dropped into the mid 300s.  Although, I'm not anxious to move any of my stock at this moment, I do think that's good movement.  Now, I just wish after the holidays are come and gone this theme goes away entirely, and there's only about 100 resellers remaining on many of them.

Edited by fossilrock

Ok, finally watched the movie this weekend since the kids wanted to see it.  It was better than I thought it would be as JP 2 and 3 were terrible. 

The amateur scientist in me thought the whole "IR becoming the Alpha because of some shared DNA" was stupid.  We all have shared DNA.  We share something like 90% DNA with monkeys, doesn't mean I can go in the jungle and become their alpha because I'm bigger.  Watching Vincent D'Nofrio get eaten was satisfying as well.

Ok, finally watched the movie this weekend since the kids wanted to see it.  It was better than I thought it would be as JP 2 and 3 were terrible.  The amateur scientist in me thought the whole "IR becoming the Alpha because of some shared DNA" was stupid.  We all have shared DNA.  We share something like 90% DNA with monkeys, doesn't mean I can go in the jungle and become their alpha because I'm bigger.  Watching Vincent D'Nofrio get eaten was satisfying as well.

Spoiler alert!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Huskers1236 said:

Ok, finally watched the movie this weekend since the kids wanted to see it... -spoilers-

I thought it was a whole matter of speaking the same language and not just that they had shared DNA. Language may be a strong word for it, but they did the same calls. I mean, I'm my dog pack's alpha because i can communicate with them.

Edited by Delightedly
stupid first time poster long time reader thread clicking error
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, CyberVinnie said:

Yesterday, a Houston LEGO Store employee mentioned that they were getting an influx of JW RE sets to clear warehouses because it will be discontinued at the end of the year.   The rest of the JW line will continue into next year.   FWIW.

Wanted to move this over

30 minutes ago, jdmpartz said:

i beg to differ, seems race to the top right now/

Gone from Lego SAH, the category is gonzo! Can anyone else verify?

This happens when everything from the line is sold out.  When the dimensions pack comes back, the theme link will be back.  It's been poofed for a couple of days now. 

51 minutes ago, jdmpartz said:

i beg to differ, seems race to the top right now/

Gone from Lego SAH, the category is gonzo! Can anyone else verify?

yeah. all right. looks like we are looking at two different data point. where do you see price climbing in this line, beside 30320 ?

i am only seeing decline in prices for all sets in this theme:  

Not too get extremely technical about it.

But when I see major retailers, marking it up from 20-30% over retail and still selling out, To me that seems there is a supply - demand issue around this theme. Which is great is my opinion. 

A simple look on ebay, shows 75919 selling at %50+  retail prices and climbing.

Not trying to argue, but just showing real life stuff.

None the less, this line sucks, dont buy anymore. lol

Edited by jdmpartz

It may not be on SAH but I was just at the local B&M and they had, no s&%* at least 60 RE on the shelves. The manager said its the most they have received since the line began. Im sure they wont last but a week but still. No IR or RR though...........

I wonder if all this stock we are seeing in North America are relocations from EU as they went retired.