Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

In the last 3 days we've built all the JW sets.... They are very cool and use some nice build techniques. The kids love the Dinos and Gyrospheres the most... but everything is getting play time including the Pteranodon Capture helipcopter (the net shooter). In fact, I was just looking at it and aside from the "additions" of the stud shooter and net shooter, it's one of the best looking lego helicopters I've seen. It really looks like a helicopter! :)

I don't know how in-demand they'll be at Xmas with Star Wars taking so much air time, but they should be. I think they'll be highly prized and sought after in years to come.

7 minutes ago, gregpj said:

In fact, I was just looking at it and aside from the "additions" of the stud shooter and net shooter, it's one of the best looking lego helicopters I've seen. It really looks like a helicopter! :)

I don't know how in-demand they'll be at Xmas with Star Wars taking so much air time, but they should be. I think they'll be highly prized and sought after in years to come.

Agreed! Sometimes I wanted to buy a dozen of these and turn it more into a military helicopter =P

• Like 1

Want to share a piece of my experience.

I'm in Montreal Quebec.

Last Sunday (Nov. 8 ) I visited TRU in Angrignon to return 1 75918 and 2 75917, and amazingly found they only have 3~4 75918 left: just 3 weeks ago they have all the JW sets except for RE on shelf, including at least 4 75919 -- but it might because of resellers like me: seems these days they got quite some returns of Lego JW sets :D

This Tuesday in the afternoon a guy suddenly contact me for 75919. For this set I have 2 in total and just want to get rid of at the time, so I listed it as $170 on Kijiji.

He want 75919 in such a hurry so we arrange the pick up in the very evening, he also shows interest to my other JW sets.

At the pick up he told me that day he called TRU  for the availability of 75919 and was told it will be available in coming February.

Struck by fear this father rushed to a Walmart and grabbed all JW sets he can saw: 75917, 75918 and 75916.

Although he showed interest to 75920 but still refused to pay a premium for it.

Maybe the happy hour is just around the corner?

I'm in Montreal Quebec.

Last Sunday (Nov. 8 ) I visited TRU in Angrignon to return 1 75918 and 2 75917, and amazingly found they only have 3~4 75918 left: just 3 weeks ago they have all the JW sets except for RE on shelf, including at least 4 75919 -- but it might because of resellers like me: seems these days they got quite some returns of Lego JW sets

This Tuesday in the afternoon a guy suddenly contact me for 75919. For this set I have 2 in total and just want to get rid of at the time, so I listed it as $170 on Kijiji.

He want 75919 in such a hurry so we arrange the pick up in the very evening, he also shows interest to my other JW sets.

At the pick up he told me that day he called TRU  for the availability of 75919 and was told it will be available in coming February.

Struck by fear this father rushed to a Walmart and grabbed all JW sets he can saw: 75917, 75918 and 75916.

Looks like its your first sale so far?

On 2015/11/12 上午9:17:28, bigreen said:

I'm in Montreal Quebec.

Last Sunday (Nov. 8 ) I visited TRU in Angrignon to return 1 75918 and 2 75917, and amazingly found they only have 3~4 75918 left: just 3 weeks ago they have all the JW sets except for RE on shelf, including at least 4 75919 -- but it might because of resellers like me: seems these days they got quite some returns of Lego JW sets :D

I guess he will not purchase it from. Lots of walmart in Toronto got more sets. I saw 10 at Brampton. Brought 1