Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

Lol all threads lead to bubble thread.  All we need is Ed Mack giving out some cryptic hints.

:D

now you gotta buy the book to get those...  Just waiting on mine to get here as I already bought a Crypto-3000 plus decoder

Emazers  non-cryptic hints are still given out at will though

Edited by ravenb99
edit

Well Target has them priced over msrp so not surprised. They won't be there in Dec. The vast majority of people have not even thought about starting xmas shopping yet.

1 hour ago, hockeyweasel said:

Barnes & Noble in the same mall as my closest LEGO B&M had 2 IRs.  A few others within a 10-mile radius claim to have some that I have reserved. Got the 10% in store discount on it, too.  Box was a bit beat up, but someone still snatched it up on eBay within a couple of hours.

thanks for the tip - just checked out the bn.com site and put out requests at 3 closest stores to me which by some miracle have them and already have confirmations for 4 IR .  i frequent 2 of the stores and there are no JW sets out on the shelves so not sure where these were hiding out.  time to hunt for gift cards.

Edited by cladner

36 minutes ago, Kenxxx said:

Just got back from Lego store Southpark Mall.  They had a full stack of JW IR, RR and RE's (36R5).

This week's fresh restock of RE's at local walmart (Canada) seem to be all 37R5...  weekly production runs seem to have been exponentially stepped up over the last month.

1 hour ago, Kenxxx said:

Just got back from Lego store Southpark Mall.  They had a full stack of JW IR, RR and RE's (36R5).

I was there saturday and they were loaded up as well with JW sets.  Couple days later and still full stock seems like they may have some pretty decent inventory for now.

44 minutes ago, Thumper said:

This week's fresh restock of RE's at local walmart (Canada) seem to be all 37R5...  weekly production runs seem to have been exponentially stepped up over the last month.

Still mostly seems to be in store restocks, and they vary widely (at least in my area). Some put out new JW over the last couple of weeks while others haven't put out new stock since I started checking regularly. As long as it stays in store and varied by location (i.e. not to every city in Canada) and off the website there will still be a market for these sets...