The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

Ordered a pair on Sunday... Shipped and arriving Friday.
Ordered 3 of each last night... Shipped and arriving Friday.
Ordered 3 of each a few minutes ago... "Preparing Order"... expected to arrive Monday...

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Edited by kunfuzd

9 hours ago, Voltron86 said:

Seems like the TLM2 BHs will be a PR disaster waiting to happen IMO, if the sets are truly limited to US only, can just imagine the amount of complaints coming in to Lego from people all round the world, seems very odd to go through the hassle of individually numbering a small price point item.

If you're a reseller in US, these sets should be a no brainer, but I personally think Lego will release TLM2 BHs in some other form (2 pack) to rest of the world in due course 

My thoughts too. So many pi**ed off people if this is America only. I've already sent a complaint/query to lego and got back 'we don't have the release dates for europe yet'. So fingers crossed on the 'yet' part ??

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Graphicski said:

My thoughts too. So many pi**ed off people if this is America only. I've already sent a complaint/query to lego and got back 'we don't have the release dates for europe yet'. So fingers crossed on the 'yet' part ??

Make sense for LEGO to look after the US. They are their best customer after all. I’m confident rest of the world will get a turn soon, so don’t stress about it.

Maybe I missed something but where has it said that Walmart has the world exclusive? If they had, then it would be printed on the box like the Comi Con ones and not some cheap afterthought sticker.

No way would TLG only make 5k units just for one shop. Look at the spamming of TLM2 releases they have done, are doing and will do.

If it had been a special edition twin pack, I could believe it but, as singles, these will be everywhere within a month (probably as store exclusives), or my name isn´t Mr Pessimistic.

Edited by Val-E

Multiple orders of 8 (hoping for sealed cases of 4) of each placed this time yesterday all shipped. Just went back for more they are now offering a small discount if you bump out the delivery date but passed. 

I do think there will be an unlimited 2 pack of these and the other 2 limited exclusives Benny (?) Mayhem (target) although another version would be better for ROI so these should see $99 long term based on the completionist market. They are uniquely numbered so the big risk is other markets EU getting these as is without the sticker. 

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Maybe I missed something but where has it said that Walmart has the world exclusive? If they had, then it would be printed on the box like the Comi Con ones and not some cheap afterthought sticker.

No way would TLG only make 5k units just for one shop. Look at the spamming of TLM2 releases they have done, are doing and will do.

If it had been a special edition twin pack, I could believe it but, as singles, these will be everywhere within a month (probably as store exclusives), or my name isn´t Mr Pessimistic.

Maybe it’s the ultimate Walmart sting to flush out resellers? ?

1 minute ago, iahawks550 said:

Walmart shareholders would be really pissed if they knew what was going on

I once wrote to the company which is the holder of Galeria Kaufhof, which is a big a retailer in Germany, about a similar issue. I did not get a response. ?

• Haha 1