The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

44 minutes ago, NIevo said:

Take it for what it's worth, but I just talked to LEGO CS and they said it is correct that Walmart only got a limited supply and LEGO doesn't have plans to sell the sets.

This would be good news for us. Crossing my fingers it's true. 

With that said, I'm having deja vu. I'm feeling like I did back during the Ty Beanie Baby craze. Limited edition! Buy buy buy! 

And again, with that said, in for three more of each! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phil B said:

What made you think these would ship in their own shipping box? AFAIK the shipping box used by LEGO for BrickHeadz holds 8 individual BHs, or 4 2-packs.

not exactly true - at least for Europe. Darth Vader, Stormtrooper and Both Mickey Mouses are packed by 4 in their factory paper boxes.

12 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

Wyldstyle showing out of stock for me....who bought #5000?

I placed an order for one of each (hedging my bets since an order of 2 of each, on another account, placed yesterday, still says preparing) a short time ago. And it's still showing in stock for me. Could it matter where we are? If there's more than one warehouse, for shipping to different parts of the country, and one is sold out? I'm in the northeast.

5 minutes ago, NIevo said:

Lol.....Walmart trolled us.  They meant 5000 per state.

I'd be damn lucky, then (Vermont). But I'm seeing Wyldstyle sold out now. Emmet still available. Which is odd... wouldn't Emmet be more popular?

Edited by CathyVT

7 minutes ago, CathyVT said:

I'd be damn lucky, then (Vermont). But I'm seeing Wyldstyle sold out now. Emmet still available. Which is odd... wouldn't Emmet be more popular the Special?

FIFU

EDIT BACK IN STOCK! I was able to place another quick order for at least 1 with some other junk that was in my cart.

LINK TO PAGE

Edited by CosmicSpeed

This is what I can see happening:

1. These Exclusive sets from WM are sold out. Sales are spiked to absurd levels similar to the Beanie Baby Craze...or even the same rate of the SDCC Brickheadz.

2. Sell for a QF and PROFIT!

3. LEGO releases these as a two-pack later on in the next three months while the movie remains in theatres. Prices crash faster than Windows ME.

4. BH Sets go on sale in July at 20%-30% off from Shop at Home. Sellers scramble to unload their Brickheadz which are worth a pile of pennies and various plastics.

5. Rinse and repeat with the next major movie (Infinity War: Endgame, SW Episode IX?, etc).

You want to be at Step 2.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TANV said:

This is what I can see happening:

1. These Exclusive sets from WM are sold out. Sales are spiked to absurd levels similar to the Beanie Baby Craze...or even the same rate of the SDCC Brickheadz.

2. Sell for a QF and PROFIT!

3. LEGO releases these as a two-pack later on in the next three months while the movie remains in theatres. Prices crash faster than Windows ME.

4. BH Sets go on sale in July at 20%-30% off from Shop at Home. Sellers scramble to unload their Brickheadz which are worth a pile of pennies and various plastics.

5. Rinse and repeat with the next major movie (Infinity War: Endgame, SW Episode IX?, etc).

You want to be at Step 2.

Agreed at step 2, but we don't have to worry about step 5. Lego will no longer be creating licensed BHz, only internal IP/theme.

Emmit will sell out soon.  Early the talk was maybe just wildstyle limited  for some reason.  had a small head start.   Wonder why target or whoever does get Benny and Sweet mayhem still do not have them out yet?  At this point I'm assuming there also a limited run...?...