The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

I was going to make this exact comment.  He chastises the company for making a limited release but openly admits to selling the extras he had.  What a ******.  Not only that, but telling people NOT to buy them. Oh, after he sold his, probably on Ebay.  Screw this guy.  If you're on here, you're an idiot.

no hate...everyone's got a hustle and this guy is shorting these for the benefit of gaining street cred for his youtube site...if these blow up it will end him so his rep is on the line.

27 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

no hate...everyone's got a hustle and this guy is shorting these for the benefit of gaining street cred for his youtube site...if these blow up it will end him so his rep is on the line.

Hate all the way. Hustle is hustle but he’s a player hater while admitting to playing it too. I had to comment on his video ;) 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

He called LEGO scummy for releasing these limited edition but at 1:26 the youtuber admitted he bought EXTRA to SELL...

Kettle calling pot black :P

Yeah, and at 6:19 in his previous video, he says ...

"The news here is that you need to get these Brickheadz ASAP, especially the Emmet and Wildstyle one because as of now we know those are limited to 5,000 each and you don't want to miss out.  I might have ordered a couple extra and I might be doing a giveaway soon, but you'll have to wait and stay tuned on the channel."

Then before the next video, he sells the extra ones that he teased for the giveaway!  ?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

Has an sdcc exclusive been remade?

Yes, Boba, Batman, Captain America, Han, iron man and probably a few more but they are not identical. 

Just a quick look at SDCC 2018 stickered items all I see are 1500 and 3000 so what would the extra 5000 sticker have been for.