The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

28 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

Adding yet another unpredictable twist to this story since Walmart had them at $14.99.

Yep, makes me think they aren't limited. The back of the box for Emmet and Wyldstyle dont have images of them on the back. I could totally see them releasing accurate TLM2 Emmet and Wyldstyle at regular BHz single RRP.

Benny's DCPI code, when entered into brick see k, is giving an item name of "laser pegs"... 
laserpegs.jpg.fa08f31fb5d6f134a7ddd4128e02d8af.jpg
Yeah, I see that. I know those are the correct codes for each though because I got them from the toy manager then went up front to customer service to ask them and showed them my post here with the codes on it so they could input the codes to look them up and they found both on their little smart scanner device.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

4 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

Yeah, I see that. I know those are the correct codes for each though because I got them from the toy manager then went up front to customer service to ask them and showed them my post here with the codes on it so they could input the codes to look them up and they found both on their little smart scanner device.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

The One listed as Mayhem should be for Benny, meaning we dont have a DPCI for Mayhem yet. Thats how I saw the price on the Red scanner from the manager, I read him Mayhem code and it came up as Benny.

Edited by CosmicSpeed

15 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

Yeah, I saw the 9.99 price for each as well

Same, stopped in the closest target and had guest services search for the dcpi's.  $9.99 for both, no stock and none on its way.  Same with the other two i called. they had no clue what i was talking about.  One said truck could have been delayed because of the weather.  Man, this is so sloppy on Lego's part. 

3 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

IMG_20190208_102130.jpg

Yikes!! Do we know if the boxes missing stickers were lost in transit or never applied?!

1 minute ago, Ed Mack said:

Must be where those missing double stickers went....LOL

Ha, good call!  It appears even though lego boasts world class quality control, there are still some wrinkles lol.

1 minute ago, BricksBrotha said:

Yikes!! Do we know if the boxes missing stickers were lost in transit or never applied?!

Ha, good call!  It appears even though lego boasts world class quality control, there are still some wrinkles lol.

it's not LEGO fault,  they come in factory cases unstickered just like SDCC,  they are then sent to sticker facility which will remain unnamed then go back out

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

it's not LEGO fault,  they come in factory cases unstickered just like SDCC,  they are then sent to sticker facility which will remain unnamed then go back out

True that, i stand corrected. However, indirectly they could have selected a subpar sticker facility to save a few bone$.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

A lot of mine were sequential like 521-528. Since you have 4994 maybe you got some of the extras they made over 5K, but that would mean they are not limited to 5K.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

True that, i stand corrected. However, indirectly they could have selected a subpar sticker facility to save a few bone$.

it's a tough job

Just now, Pseudoty said:

A lot of mine were sequential like 521-528. Since you have 4994 maybe you got some of the extras they made over 5K, but that would mean they are not limited to 5K.

yeah I got a few runs of 3 or 4,  was hoping for 5k but didn't happen

maybe those are the last 5 unstickered,  I'll just sharpie that on

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Those are builders

that made me laugh

11 minutes ago, CathyVT said:

Can you (i.e. will you) return the ones w/o stickers to Walmart? Is there one near you?

why would I return them?  I'll just sell them unstickered.   It's the same product,  some will like it that way.  Not like I would get any benefit of returning them they'll still be worth more than the $15 for now.

Sure there will be many more pop up without them as shipments roll in.

Edited by ravenb99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1