The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

1 hour ago, Shortbus311 said:

I just don't get all the pessimism everyone here seems to have about these sets. This isn't the first time Lego has released sets specifically to one part of the world and not elsewhere. This isn't even the first time sets have only been made available in the US. They have a previous history of only making certain Brickheadz available in the US (albeit at the comicon's). I am surprised that the price for these sets is currently so low and believe that in a few weeks some resellers will regret having sold these so early. I see prices eventually stabilizing around the same price as the boba comicon set. I could be wrong but it seems like a lot of the downplaying of these sets on here is coming from people outside the US or who are currently banned by Walmart. Lego has thrown resellers a bone (whether intentional or not) I for one don't plan on looking this gift horse in the mouth. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Well said I agree except I think the long term price would be at $100 each (unless they come out in a 2 pack) since Boba is a 2 pack. 

Mayhem UPC 673419309982

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

Well said I agree except I think the long term price would be at $100 each (unless they come out in a 2 pack) since Boba is a 2 pack. 

Mayhem UPC 673419309982

Thanks, not seeing anything in the system yet, but will keep this handy.  Selling as a 4-pack might be handy.

For you guys that did ship to store, did you ever get a shipping confirmation or just that they were ready to be picked up email?  My 2nd order was a STS, and I've seen nothing since the order confirmation.  When I shipped to home, I at least received a shipping confirmation.  Thanks.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

Thanks, not seeing anything in the system yet, but will keep this handy.  Selling as a 4-pack might be handy.

For you guys that did ship to store, did you ever get a shipping confirmation or just that they were ready to be picked up email?  My 2nd order was a STS, and I've seen nothing since the order confirmation.  When I shipped to home, I at least received a shipping confirmation.  Thanks.

No shipping confirmation email, but they were marked shipped on the app/website.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Solsbury18 said:

But if they are in store they cant possibly be a limited quantity of 5000.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

Why not they get limited pops sometimes 2 or 3 per store as well as other limited items and you have to line up at the electronices desk to get them.

My target didn't have any out, talked to the toy manager, he said it shows they don't have any or even have any on the way... he did give me the dcpi codes for both benny and sweet Mayhem though...

Benny - 204000827
Sweet Mayhem - 204008300

Same. And none on the way. It was priced at $9.99

Sent from my VS995 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Guest TabbyBoy

LOL... If only John Lewis had their own special edition from 1 to 1000. Then all the other retailers and then it's a race to the bottom. I smell a rat, sorry!

14 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

Adding yet another unpredictable twist to this story since Walmart had them at $14.99.

There was an exclusive Star Wars Vintage Solo Mimban 3 3/4" figure initially made available online at $19.99 each recently.  Eventually, after a couple weeks it finally dropped to the standard $12.99 RRP.

37 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

My target didn't have any out, talked to the toy manager, he said it shows they don't have any or even have any on the way... he did give me the dcpi codes for both benny and sweet Mayhem though...

Benny - 204000827
Sweet Mayhem - 204008300

Benny's DCPI code, when entered into brick see k, is giving an item name of "laser pegs"... 

laserpegs.jpg

Edited by CathyVT