The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

For what it's worth, it looks like Wyldstyle doesn't exist in Walmarts API system. It's either been removed or never existed. I can look up Emmet so that one is still in the system. Interesting...

- Wyldstyle: https://www.walmart.com/ip/THE-LEGO-MOVIE-2-BrickHeadz-Wyldstyle-41635-Walmart-com-Exclusive/931040555

- Emmet: https://www.walmart.com/ip/THE-LEGO-MOVIE-2-BrickHeadz-Emmet-41634-Walmart-com-Exclusive/716161073

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

49 minutes ago, kris_1973 said:

Yes. they have webpages,  but that's not same as the Walmart API. 

Guest TabbyBoy

Keep an eye out for dodgy sellers printing out their own stickers. I'm a sign-maker and I have access to a hologram sticker machine with cutter so it's not as difficult as you think. 

Guest TabbyBoy
Just now, Val-E said:

That means it will.

I 100% agree. There's NO WAY on Earth that LEGO will ignore the likely huge demand for the TLM2 BHz in other countries. If they do, it tells me that they support the aftermarket and don't care if little Timmy in another country goes without. One thing I will not do is purchase one from a reseller at >RRP.

TBH.... I think these will be as hard to shift as Exo Suits within a few months once the next 10,000,000 hit the shelves.

9 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

I 100% agree. There's NO WAY on Earth that LEGO will ignore the likely huge demand for the TLM2 BHz in other countries. If they do, it tells me that they support the aftermarket and don't care if little Timmy in another country goes without. One thing I will not do is purchase one from a reseller at >RRP.

TBH.... I think these will be as hard to shift as Exo Suits within a few months once the next 10,000,000 hit the shelves.

Yeah, but the money is in the flip not the hold.

14 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Cmon lets bei honest, before the limitation everyone was like meh TLM2 brickheadz another turd.....but then it was limited and 5000 are just too less to meet the demand and with that its a nice opportunity to earn some money.

I just don't get all the pessimism everyone here seems to have about these sets. This isn't the first time Lego has released sets specifically to one part of the world and not elsewhere. This isn't even the first time sets have only been made available in the US. They have a previous history of only making certain Brickheadz available in the US (albeit at the comicon's). I am surprised that the price for these sets is currently so low and believe that in a few weeks some resellers will regret having sold these so early. I see prices eventually stabilizing around the same price as the boba comicon set. I could be wrong but it seems like a lot of the downplaying of these sets on here is coming from people outside the US or who are currently banned by Walmart. Lego has thrown resellers a bone (whether intentional or not) I for one don't plan on looking this gift horse in the mouth. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

I just don't get all the pessimism everyone here seems to have about these sets. This isn't the first time Lego has released sets specifically to one part of the world and not elsewhere. This isn't even the first time sets have only been made available in the US. They have a previous history of only making certain Brickheadz available in the US (albeit at the comicon's). I am surprised that the price for these sets is currently so low and believe that in a few weeks some resellers will regret having sold these so early. I see prices eventually stabilizing around the same price as the boba comicon set. I could be wrong but it seems like a lot of the downplaying of these sets on here is coming from people outside the US or who are currently banned by Walmart. Lego has thrown resellers a bone (whether intentional or not) I for one don't plan on looking this gift horse in the mouth. Just my 2 cents.

I´d say these will be like SAH free promos - the best strategy is a quick flip (Gingerbread House excepted). Wait and you have more or on the market, the movie hype train has moved on and there is the risk of them becoming more widely available - with or without sticker.

• Thanks 1

Guest TabbyBoy
22 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

Architecture Studio was one example where it more-or-less disappeared in the US before even being made available in the UK. As a business seller in the UK, I'd be worried about having to process a lot of returns if the price dropped like a stone soon after selling. If I was a buyer, I'd certainly return a £100 BHz if I could buy it 2 weeks later for £10.

Guest TabbyBoy
6 minutes ago, grabbitfast said:

If I had bought in any sort of quantity of these I would hedge my bets as I always do sell half now if profit margin is decent and hold some for after xmas and of course throw a few in the attic, but to each their own.

That's what I've done with Doctor Who and Ecto 1, sold half of each at 2.5x buy-in, knowing that I'll certainly break even on the remainder.