The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

18 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

And they’re $15 each 

That would be a new price point for a single BHz if true. Even the seasonal sets at $10 have the extra side extensions. There seem to be no indication of a Mini-BHz or extras. Typical Lego.

Have many licensed BHz, sell for $10.

Commit to only internal IPs, sell for $15.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

That would be a new price point for a single BHz if true. Even the seasonal sets at $10 have the extra side extensions. There seem to be no indication of a Mini-BHz or extras. Typical Lego.

Have many licensed BHz, sell for $10.

Commit to only internal IPs, sell for $15.

These don't even have a special printed tile plaque for the base. This price point is just plain wrong.

1 hour ago, MrToes16 said:

These don't even have a special printed tile plaque for the base. This price point is just plain wrong.

Wrong yes...profitable for BH hoarders...very very right...just raised the floor pricing on all BHs

in a year everyone will forget the past RRP and $3.99-$6.99 deals...and see all retired BHs at $20 to be a bargain...this is how Lego throws resellers a bone.  The ice will hit $100 along w/ other popular sets...and the "regular retire sets" will be $50-ish...and the subpar ones will be a "bargain" at $20. 

14 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

well if it's individually numbered...that would imply a count on the box.

sorry...didn't realize that only online orders are available currently.

and if we're to believe the listing, it will stay that way as it says they are online exclusives.  I grabbed a few just in case.  

Just now, $20 on joe vs dan said:

well I know i'm not banned.  Supposed to ship to store Feb 8.

One of my orders suppose to be ready for store pick up on 6th. Until I see “shipped” instead of “processing” it may still get cancelled. And yeah,  not really banned but many ppl can’t/couldn’t get any orders through for last couple months.