The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

1 minute ago, iahawks550 said:

I guess that's the $15 x ?????? chance you take. But, a 90 day return policy covers you.

thats where I'm at.  I purchased 2 of each last night and after getting shipping notifications ordered 4 more of each today.  If this goes south, they go back.

11 minutes ago, kaczy said:

So now they announcing limited edition and after few weeks they show the middle finger to all of us and start a regular production?

People should know by now that Lego limited editions are only limited to how many they are able to sell.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

Starting to get a little worried though, put in my order for these this morning at 6:30am est and still no shipping confirmation yet.. I haven't had any issues with Walmart orders before... hoping that this isn't the one they ban me for haha

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Worried about what? Just pay triple like the rest of us.

51 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

I guess that's the $15 x ?????? chance you take. But, a 90 day return policy covers you.

One of the reasons people are getting banned too.

• Like 1

I like to gamble. I'm in. Ordered 2 of each in a single order. I'll double and triple dip if they are still available when I get the shipping confirmation. I'll keep my receipt handy if they start pumping these out by the truck load. Low risk gamble IMO. Thanks for the heads up, OP. Good luck to all!

• Like 3

On 2/4/2019 at 7:38 PM, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Wrong yes...profitable for BH hoarders...very very right...just raised the floor pricing on all BHs

in a year everyone will forget the past RRP and $3.99-$6.99 deals...and see all retired BHs at $20 to be a bargain...this is how Lego throws resellers a bone.  The ice will hit $100 along w/ other popular sets...and the "regular retire sets" will be $50-ish...and the subpar ones will be a "bargain" at $20. 

... by your every single post Im so amazed how MUCH you do know about LEGo reselling.. giving all kind of advices, views etc..  would you care to share how many LEGO sets have you sold so far with some profit?

Seems like the TLM2 BHs will be a PR disaster waiting to happen IMO, if the sets are truly limited to US only, can just imagine the amount of complaints coming in to Lego from people all round the world, seems very odd to go through the hassle of individually numbering a small price point item.

If you're a reseller in US, these sets should be a no brainer, but I personally think Lego will release TLM2 BHs in some other form (2 pack) to rest of the world in due course 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, crayxlp said:

... by your every single post Im so amazed how MUCH you do know about LEGo reselling.. giving all kind of advices, views etc..  would you care to share how many LEGO sets have you sold so far with some profit?

Wait, who’s selling here? Are we suppose to be doing it?   :hyper:

• Haha 1

No way I think only limited to 5000  with them still available at Walmart. Of course I ordered 2 of each just in case. I didn’t order the emmitt until the 5000 was added to his this afternoon. Just checked and orders have shipped. 

Edited by Mgip21
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phil B said:

My FOMO order of 3 of each just shipped to store. I ordered at 4:30pm EST today, so almost 24hrs after they became available. Wasn't very fearful of cancellations as my last online WM order was from April 2018 :)

I started placing orders over 24h ago and they’re still all being prepared. 

Ive heard of orders of under 5 being cancelled but also orders of 50 ship.  I’m still waiting. So far I’ve been flying under the radar, never had Walmart cancel any of my orders before.

Edited by Lordoflego
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

I started placing orders over 24h ago and they’re still all being prepared. 

Ive heard of orders of under 5 being cancelled but also orders of 50 ship.  I’m still waiting. So far I’ve been flying under the radar, never had Walmart cancel any of my orders before.

Next you won't be getting any returns either

• Haha 1