The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

Just now, vincevaughn said:

Getting worried. Placed an order yesterday afternoon for 2 of each and still no shipping notification.....we consider shop at home to be run be incompetent gerbils but compared to walmart.com they are starting to look pretty good

Sent from my ancient phone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Mine, too, for the 2 of each that I ordered for delivery (the 2 each I ordered a little earlier in the day for store pickup have been shipped to store). I have no reason to think I'll be banned/cancelled since I've never before ordered multiples of a Lego set from Walmart, and when that order was placed (the one still processing), it was only my 2nd order, after the order of 2 each. I think they're just busy/slammed. It still says will arrive tomorrow, which I doubt, but I have been surprised sometimes with fast shipping from Amazon 2-day... 

So, I wouldn't worry yet. 

1 hour ago, CathyVT said:

I'd be damn lucky, then (Vermont). But I'm seeing Wyldstyle sold out now. Emmet still available. Which is odd... wouldn't Emmet be more popular?

It took Walmart almost 24h to add the note about emmet being limited to 5k units only. That’s probably why. Everybody focused on wyldstyle first.

9 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

eBay prices are all over the place. All the $30 listings are gone (either ended or price increased) and the lowest for each is now around $55 shipped.

I don't know about all over the place, seem to be pretty consistent in the selling price.  Going for about $45-$50 right now.

Sucks that I won't have any of mine till next week.  Hopefully Walmart doesn't "find" another 5000 before then.

17 minutes ago, NIevo said:

I don't know about all over the place, seem to be pretty consistent in the selling price.  Going for about $45-$50 right now.

Sucks that I won't have any of mine till next week.  Hopefully Walmart doesn't "find" another 5000 before then.

My bad. I meant eBay active listings are all over the place. From $60-$150 for singles and $150-$300 for both together. I know sellers can ask whatever price they want. Very curious to see what the market will bear. 

Edited by oneknightr

3 hours ago, oneknightr said:

My bad. I meant eBay active listings are all over the place. From $60-$150 for singles and $150-$300 for both together. I know sellers can ask whatever price they want. Very curious to see what the market will bear. 

interesting...no auctions...just Buy it now prices

also the floor of the "solds" seems to be $35+S&H and the Ceiling $150 ea...currently selling on avg $75 ea.

about half seems to be stock pictures so those I'm guessing are folks waiting for shipment.

Kinda cool to see it all develop in real time.