The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

Working on it

No but spoke to a lady that did buy them in store they were out on the shelf not behind the electronics desk 

1 hour ago, Shortbus311 said:

So, I talked to the Target customer service people in store. They looked up the sets for me and said that they were only going to be sold online. She then tried to order some for me but was completely dumbfounded as to why it wasn't working...

Oh wow, how suprising, mixed reports.  Found instore, only sold online, What a debacle this has turned into!  What the heck is target waiting for? TLM2 premier is tonight, someone in their marketing department gets a big FAIL on this one. Charging only $9.99 and missing the movie premier, amatuer hour at its finest.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

why would I return them?  I'll just sell them unstickered.   It's the same product,  some will like it that way.  Not like I would get any benefit of returning them they'll still be worth more than the $15 for now.

Sure there will be many more pop up without them as shipments roll in.

I'd probably call Lego if I found 2 loose stickers in the bottom of the box to make sure I could match them to the correct set. :girlwacko:

I had to chat with Lego CS just now about something else (accidentally slightly cut Dorothy's skirt, which I bought when checking my Target for the Brickheadz - GRRR, like I need any more stress today!) and I asked if she could confirm any of the rumors, and she said, "To be honest, we don't have anything internally suggesting the limited amount of them. All we know is they are available through target an walmart". ? Well the stickesrs say "limited" and Walmart said limited, so they better be limited!

https://www.target.com/p/lego-brickheadz-the-lego-movie-2-sweet-mayhem-41637/-/A-6264263

Worked for a moment. Set quantity to 99, hit "Ship it", now says:

"product not available
we're sorry! this page is currently unavailable. please try again later."

Did not read the description, before trying to order... so I can't confirm the page says "Limited to 5000". And now I have a 2 hour meeting, so I'm sure it will become active during that time. 
  • Like 5

Guest TabbyBoy
11 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Nothing more annoying than the Grammar Police.

I can't agree more, they were on my case constantly on Hot UK Deals before I was banned.

I used to love winding up the naive with my aksidental spellin misteaks and pour grammer. NOT TO MENTION MY UPPERCASE REPLIES AND LEAVING OUT FULL STOPS HYPHENS AND COMMAS

18 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

I can't agree more, they were on my case constantly on Hot UK Deals before I was banned.

I used to love winding up the naive with my aksidental spellin misteaks and pour grammer. NOT TO MENTION MY UPPERCASE REPLIES AND LEAVING OUT FULL STOPS HYPHENS AND COMMAS

Years ago when I first started posting on the XBOX forums site, I posted in all CAPS.  I didn't know any better.  People were just so obnoxious.  I never really understood the hate for uppercase letters.