The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

20 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Part of me thinks that the ROI for Benny and Mayhem will be less than Emmet and Wyldstyle since more people are aware of this and there was (sort of) a limit of how many one can buy. On the other hand, B and SM have a lower buy-in at $9.99 vs $14.99 for E and W. In the end, I don't think it really matters. With a limited run of 5000, it's like Oprah on Thanksgiving. You get $$$, you get $$$, and you get $$$!!

Oprah.gif

Let's not get excited too early. Since the page never said that it was limited to 5K units, they could use that as an excuse to produce more than that. These are fair game for anything because it was never stated that these two were limited. 

18 minutes ago, Jbad87 said:

Anyone hoping to get on this ride without a red card use your lifelines. I sent texts to family and friends and turns out everyone has them so i was able to get an order in with their help. I'm not an avid Target shopper.

I nudged a fellow AFOL who didn't even know about it...he returned the favor by ordering me a pair...friendships will be tested if this thing is north of $300 when it ships ?

22 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

Remaining stock as of 4m ago according to The Brick Fan: Update 5: Benny - 532, Mayhem 395

looks like these will sell out a whole day earlier than walmart

• Like 1

I wonder why Mayhem sold out first; I'd have thought Benny would be more popular. 

On another Lego fan discussion board, someone got pissed at me (in PM) for offering him the Walmart pair for $95 shipped. He said, "That's what wrong with the world." Oh well...  He had posted that he had missed out, wanted to trade for the Target pair, I said I got some Target ones, too.

7 minutes ago, CathyVT said:

I wonder why Mayhem sold out first; I'd have thought Benny would be more popular. 

On another Lego fan discussion board, someone got pissed at me (in PM) for offering him the Walmart pair for $95 shipped. He said, "That's what wrong with the world." Oh well...  He had posted that he had missed out, wanted to trade for the Target pair, I said I got some Target ones, too.

Benny is done now. 

For whatever reason a few stores got mayhem looks like 2 in Washington State still have stock. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

@oneknightr

has it been verified the 2 target sets are a limited 5k run?

It hasn’t been verified but per Brickset (I think), they said all four were limited to 5000. And with at least one Mayhem showing up on eBay with a sticker, I’m thinking it might be true. We won’t know for sure until next week I guess. 

8 minutes ago, kris_1973 said:

Glad to hear you’ve received shipping notification... still preparing here (ordered at 12:49pm and 1:19pm CST).
54acb1307721832e31a0ea71a5f30f31.jpg

I think the facility is on the West Coast because my esitmated delivery date is a week from today. I just checked three minutes or so ago and the second one has changed to shipped too. If your order says that it was "Processed", Target says that you can't cancel it after that because it's already been dispatched to shipping or something like that. You should be good to go. If you want to see what it says for yourself, login to your Target account on the desktop site and mouse (or click?) on the "Processed!" message (it's something like that anyway!).

5 minutes ago, Belac said:

thank you,   I am but let me check local then ill msg u if still want to

Ok. 

Edited by bigboy61
  • Like 1