The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

I've already bought 2x(2+2) of Benny & SM. Just curious if sold out, so I looked again. I may order 1 more of each once one of my orders ships. I can add them if I say shipping, but not if I say pick up in store. That's odd... I'd prefer pick up, because if I only get one of each, it doesn't qualify for free shipping. It shows a shipping charge at first, for 1 of each, but red card gets free shipping once you start checking out. Anyone else seeing this?

Of the 2 orders I placed, one was pick up (ordered in web browser), one was ship to home (ordered in app).

Edited by CathyVT

1 minute ago, CathyVT said:

I've already bought 2x(2+2) of Benny & SM. Just curious if sold out, so I looked again. I may order 1 more of each once one of my orders ships. I can add them if I say shipping, but not if I say pick up in store. That's odd... I'd prefer pick up, because if I only get one of each, it doesn't qualify for free shipping. It shows a shipping charge at first, for 1 of each, but red card gets free shipping once you start checking out. Anyone else seeing this?

no .... no one is buying less than MAX .... LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LegoEdison said:

no .... no one is buying less than MAX .... LOL

That's beside the point. My point is that when I click put in cart (whether 1 or 2) for pickup in store, it won't allow it, but will if I say ship it to me. This is in a web browser, not app.

Someone elsewhere said they saw an extra 10% off in their cart (in addition to the 5% red card discount). Anyone else see this? I don't.

Of the 2 orders I placed, one was pick up (ordered in web browser), one was ship to home (ordered in app).

I see Benny as shipping only, with Mayhem as either choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

15 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

Same here. My initial orders shipped.  I ordered 2 of each per. Something tells me nothing will be limited with these two Target sets other than ROI.

Part of me thinks that the ROI for Benny and Mayhem will be less than Emmet and Wyldstyle since more people are aware of this and there was (sort of) a limit of how many one can buy. On the other hand, B and SM have a lower buy-in at $9.99 vs $14.99 for E and W. In the end, I don't think it really matters. With a limited run of 5000, it's like Oprah on Thanksgiving. You get $$$, you get $$$, and you get $$$!!

Oprah.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2