Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series UCS - Wish List

cvail8

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, justapilgrim said:

If they are going with the play set theme (batcave, hoth) why not a dagoboth play set. A cave, Yodas house, sunken xwing, some trees. We have nothing from that planet in lego form yet. Could have a new Luke and R2

I know that would be cool but if they're going playset then just give us Bespin :)  Being able to re-enact what goes on when Vader, Boba, Lando and crew have dinner would just be epic!  And all that other stuff that happens up there too.

If we're talking about playsets, Cloud City is #1 by a longshot.  I think a Mos Eisley Spaceport would be cool as well.  Just think of the minifigure possibilities. 

When it comes to ships, an updated OT ISD is probably my #1 simply because I've never owned one and am scared to buy one and then have it be remade.  Ive owned 10179 so it's not as high on my list.  There have been some amazing UCS MOC's made of stuff like the Landspeeder shown above, Scout Trooper Bikes, Venator, etc.  There are quite a few ways they can go with additional vehicles, though I'm sure we'll see a Kylo Ren ship given the UCS sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chipbee said:

Which is worse? Jar jar binks UCS or assailt on hoff UCS?

Oh Jar Jar and it's not even close.  Assault on Hoth should not be a UCS, I think we can all agree on that.  But for those that don't have the other sets, it's a great way to get everything in one shot.  The Disney/Star Wars combo is making the new sets cost way too much, and this is another instance of that.  Look at the new sets coming out and their alleged prices.  They are all $10-20 more than I believe that set would have cost a few years ago.  What are you going to do with a Jar Jar bust?  I would just want to punch it, or shoot it as mentioned above.  If another bust is made, it will be Darth Vader or possibly a Kylo Ren now with the new trilogy out.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, brickcrazyhouse said:

since TLG has put out some 'garbage" lately (toy shop, hoth, speed champs) how bout a trash compactor scene or Watto's parts shop

And then we could try and use the Jedi mind trick on Tlg to get it for cheaper since it won't sell ;) 

15 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

If this is ever made I promise to make a slow motion video of what happens to his head with a high power rifle.

I'm holding you to that..... 

10 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

If we're talking about playsets, Cloud City is #1 by a longshot.  I think a Mos Eisley Spaceport would be cool as well.  Just think of the minifigure possibilities. 

When it comes to ships, an updated OT ISD is probably my #1 simply because I've never owned one and am scared to buy one and then have it be remade.  Ive owned 10179 so it's not as high on my list.  There have been some amazing UCS MOC's made of stuff like the Landspeeder shown above, Scout Trooper Bikes, Venator, etc.  There are quite a few ways they can go with additional vehicles, though I'm sure we'll see a Kylo Ren ship given the UCS sooner rather than later.

Tlg has to fix that mess they made one way or another ;) 

5 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

Oh Jar Jar and it's not even close.  Assault on Hoth should not be a UCS, I think we can all agree on that.  But for those that don't have the other sets, it's a great way to get everything in one shot.  The Disney/Star Wars combo is making the new sets cost way too much, and this is another instance of that.  Look at the new sets coming out and their alleged prices.  They are all $10-20 more than I believe that set would have cost a few years ago.  What are you going to do with a Jar Jar bust?  I would just want to punch it, or shoot it as mentioned above.  If another bust is made, it will be Darth Vader or possibly a Kylo Ren now with the new trilogy out.

Yeah that new hoth base definitely isn't a ucs, but I can appreciate the new/ updated minifigures. I currently own almost all of the hoth sets with the exception of a couple of the small random trench ones and I plan on selling my (7666) since this is basically a bigger updated version of it. 

40 minutes ago, brickcrazyhouse said:

since TLG has put out some 'garbage" lately (toy shop, hoth, speed champs) how bout a trash compactor scene or Watto's parts shop

Let's play a game of "Who said that?"

"They come, they look around, they no buy... why they no buy??"

Spoiler

Both Watto and TLG are acceptable answers.

Edited by Pedilego

1 hour ago, California92563 said:

Yeah that new hoth base definitely isn't a ucs, but I can appreciate the new/ updated minifigures. I currently own almost all of the hoth sets with the exception of a couple of the small random trench ones and I plan on selling my (7666) since this is basically a bigger updated version of it. 

The only Hoth set we currently have is the Wampa cave, so I don't mind the set coming out.  I've had 7666 a few times in the past, but this blast door is bigger and better.  Too bad this version doesn't see to have the Bacta tank.  I like the updated Hoth rebels and not that worried that it didn't included a bunch of Snowtroopers, I've been loading up on those on my own getting ready for this.