Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series UCS - Wish List

cvail8

On 11/6/2017 at 1:19 PM, thoroakenfelder said:

I doubt it though. The Snowspeeder is actually pretty tiny, but they managed to make a $200 set from that.

Very true.  I have to admit, I didn't realize just how small the snowspeeder is in comparison to the x-wing (5 m vs 12.5 m length).  And yet the LEGO UCS snowspeeder is larger than the LEGO UCS X-wing (either of them).  I guess I would prefer to be able to place an A-wing next to my X-wing for a display.  The snowspeeder is good by itself. 

Shame we can't realistically build an UCS AT-AT at the same scale as the UCS Snowspeeder.  It would end up being HUGE: 5m length (39cm LEGO) vs 20 m length and 22.5 m height (would end up being 156 cm (5 ft) long and 176 cm (5.64 ft) tall in LEGO).  lol, I'd have to remove a couch from my house to display the AT-AT.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Honestly, I think they're kind of running out of ideas for true UCS ships. I mean, they've already REDONE several popular ships. What else is there? They've done all the main ships from the movies that anyone cares about. I guess they never did the A-wing, but that ship has been done to death in minifig scale.

Edited by Studebricker

• 11 months later...
20 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

The Force Friday GWP is rumored to be a 396 piece ISD with a Minifigure buy in is $120 and i thought the GWP for May 4th was going to be an Endor scene to go with the $199 R2.

image.png.9961c196808b09cb6584373ea2c3a02b.png

Midi Scale ISD 8099 with Admiral Piett

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, starwarsxpress said:

are they bringing force friday back this year with no movie coming out ? 

My bad should have said Fall offering. 

Now there are pics of a UCS Probe Droid from ESB in all dark grey. Not sure if this is the droid that was supposed to be R2 or in addition to. 

CE838D33-AAF9-4743-B348-E37CA031669B.jpeg

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 3/19/2021 at 6:36 AM, Pseudoty said:

My bad should have said Fall offering. 

Now there are pics of a UCS Probe Droid from ESB in all dark grey. Not sure if this is the droid that was supposed to be R2 or in addition to. 

CE838D33-AAF9-4743-B348-E37CA031669B.jpeg

I still want the Nebulon-B Frigate but doubt that will happen since it lost the fan vote to the Gunship that was so popular it finally went TOOS yesterday. Speaking of yesterday saw this at Target. 

01A19909-BA2B-4161-B3A8-8F63B07143E8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

I still want the Nebulon-B Frigate but doubt that will happen since it lost the fan vote to the Gunship that was so popular it finally went TOOS yesterday. Speaking of yesterday saw this at Target. 

01A19909-BA2B-4161-B3A8-8F63B07143E8.jpeg

Funny, I saw the R2D2 at my Target as well.  Caught me off guard how large the box is.

I already built the Nebulon-B: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-5083/AllOutBrick/mortesvs-ucs-nebulon-b-medical-frigate/#details

4 ft long and it is impressive.

I have always wanted a UCS Tie Bomber.  Not only did it come in a distant 3rd in the fan vote, Ties are notoriously unpopular due to the repetitive nature of the wings.  A UCS Tie-Defender could possibly be even better, but again... those wings.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
37 minutes ago, tz6p06 said:

I have set 10129 and have had it for years.  The box seals are cut but the bags are all sealed.  I would like to build it, but I just havent.  Has anyone built it?  Wondering how good of a build it is.

yes.  some of us have built 10129.  most prefer the new version though.  Great sets.

we have threads about each.

e.g. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, OldTomBombadil said:

This please!

Other than awesome figures, I don't get this request. The room is so empty and non descript, I can't imagine wanting to build it UCS style. The visually interesting part is what's happening out the windows. 

Unless they let you build that in micro form,,,,,,,

2 hours ago, mudcatsfan said:

Other than awesome figures, I don't get this request. The room is so empty and non descript, I can't imagine wanting to build it UCS style. The visually interesting part is what's happening out the windows. 

Unless they let you build that in micro form,,,,,,,

can MOC a Jedi temple by combining the recent Pyramid of Giza with Taj Mahal and then Tower of Orthanc in the middle...DONE!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I really hope Lego consider the Jedi Shuttle T-6 for Ahsoka. The 75362 version just is do under scaled and a bit disappointing.  All the potential storage "bed" space on the sides and I can barely fit Sabine's helmet without it blocking the panel form closing. The rear gun turret is useless for a figure but it looks well overall in scale.  Placing a pilot in it just makes it appear so small.

I also think Lego missed out on the awesome rebel ship from Cassius as piloted by Luthen as well as the Imperial ship it battles.